• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Star Fox and Kid Icarus Songs for Smash 4

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Better late than never! Star fox music feel like, ah let just put here.
Kid Icarus Uprsisng suprising, the music was just, ah let just put here.
There more like original music but with some tweaks and star fox get two music in one. At least there only two ok when the other are just plain epic!

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
OMIGOSH... it just occurred to me that there hasn't been a Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon stage for the 3DS version announced or leaked! What the HECK?! I love the dark and creepy music so I hope we get a stage from that game.

The second mansion (with the giant tree) seems like it could provide a lot of neat locales for a stage.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Double post, I'm sorry... It'd be nice if you could delete these...

Last edited:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I love the new Wrath of the Reset Bomb composition! It isn't as good as the original, but I love the composer's new take on it.

And Yoko Shimomura's take on Area 6 lol

Fits in the world of Kingdom Hearts. Actually, it sounds like the Dream Drop track in KH3D in terms of how it is composed. Both are great!

Last edited:

OreoReaper

Smash Rookie
NNID
AeonClash
3DS FC
0259-0682-0219
The new songs are great! Really hope Wolf is at least DLC if not just an unlockable.

Top Bottom