• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ultimate Super Smash Bros (Skip everything except the last panel)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Pretty much the game that most everyone here is betting on getting revived. It definitely deserves some more attention, but it has nothing on Nintendo's favorite son. :p
I been working on a script for how the reboot should go and will explain. The game should have some elements to Zelda in terms of earning newer weapons, puzzle solving, and an amazing plot. You should be able to explore other sections of Japan other than the castle, like a local town or the forest. For the the first half of the game, Takamaru should fight his way through the forest and join the Japanese imperial force as their soldier. There should be sidequests like delivery and bounty hunting. The other half of the game will involve the alien invasion and having to explore the Murasame Castle. The game should be darker and harder the Zelda, as well as having top notch voice acting. Takamaru's personality should be a mixture between his SW3 and Kenshin Himura's personality to make him a likeable character. One of the princesses which he would meet at the beginning of the game should be his love interest. The weapons include shirukens, kunai, and Inazuma Thunder as well as new ones like the smoke bomb, bolas, bow, bombs, and war fan. Magic technique will be used like the fire ball and sword beam, as well as new ones like Focus Aura, Dashing Cleave, and Will o' Wisp Seeker. There should be new characters introduced like a Tanooki sidekick and Takamaru's childhood friend/rival. At last, the same enemies return with new ones like rogue samurai, yukki-onna, karakasa obake (Mario & Kirby homage), dogu, and kitsune. This is what I had whipped up since a month ago. :cool:

:phone:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Maybe I don't understand so explain it to me in super derpy terms.
You have six enhancements to choose from. You can choose from these six to make a set of three enhancements that affect your character's stats. It's like adding parts to a car. You can have more than one of a particular enhancement in your set, but this comes with you losing strength in another area.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
You have six enhancements to choose from. You can choose from these six to make a set of three enhancements that affect your character's stats. It's like adding parts to a car. You can have more than one of a particular enhancement in your set, but this comes with you losing strength in another area.
OK, so you have three slots and can put on of six enhancements in each one.

The thing I was thinking is that you do have a lot of possible combinations, but you only get six enhancements. I was thinking something like Xenoblade where you can get gems in the game that give you a stat up and then add it in. Makes you have to go out and find stuff in single player. Of course, some people will hate that, so it's a coin flip. Otherwise, I think your is fine.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
something that i just forgot about... Kaio: King of Pirates... i believe that will be at E3. it's been a while since it's reveal trailer and now is the perfect time to bring it, when we least expect it... i mean, no one is talking about it! no one expects to see it at e3 cause no one remembers it is a 3DS exclusive by Keiji Inafune.
I'd never thought the day Keiji would stoop this low and make a game for furries. -_-

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I want to see more of that pirate penguin game because One Piece.

Are you feeling the warrior's resolve today, Champ.

To run away from the current active users view thing. I guess not.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I do like pirates and the Mega Man games, so I'll at least give this new game a chance. As long as it's very challenging and have a compelling plot.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249

To run away from the current active users view thing. I guess not.
You edited after I already left, a truly Strong person would've been able to sense my aura missing before my name disappeared =P. I tend to leave this tab open so that active users is inaccurate. No one was talking so I left to watch the last air bender series.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
plot? lol it is basically the Romancing of the Three Kingdoms... you know... Dynasty Warriors... but with furries.
observe:

dynasty warriors didnt really have much emotion in it... so here's hoping this game gives it the soul it needed. and this better not be a beatem up like DW... i want strategy action gameplay.

D

Deleted member

I love how one cat makes the whole game for "furries".
Yet the main character is just a penguin who looks like he belongs on Team Aqua.

EDIT: It's supposed to be an action RPG.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
do they or do they not have fur? Well, that's why it's furry, to me at least. There may be some definition on what is and what isn't on some urban dictionary but i have my own interpretations because this is the land of the free... and the home of the braviary.

oh yeah... and the penguin, i believe is Liu Bei

D

Deleted member

Except....the characters wouldn't be "furries".
The people that are sexually attracted to them are "furries".

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
what is furry?

you gonna take that word away from the actual definition?

D

Deleted member

You going to use that word in the wrong context?
"That dog is furry" =/= "That dog is a furry".

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Hey guys,I know I am late,but let me give my top 5:

1- Mii
2- Bowser Jr.
3- Toad
4- Ridley
5- K.rool

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
"plot? lol it is basically the Romancing of the Three Kingdoms... you know... Dynasty Warriors... but with furries."

when i say this, i refer to these humanoid creatures that happen to have fur... get a grip.

furthermore, a furry doesn't necessarily have to be sexually attracted. they can have interest in, or merely just dress up as them because it's "fun" to do.

anyways, back to reality... smash bros... anyone have any new thoughts in the back of your minds? something intuitive? something borrowed?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
boo-yah!

@psycho that's the urbanic definition... where everyone has a different opinion

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They can change the definition to whatever they want. Doesn't mean it's true.

The term furry has been around for a long time before the internet and these fan drawings

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
That's true but the general consensus is that sexual attraction isnt a necessity. Since it's a group of people it's more reliable.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, if they are going to blatantly adopt a term that originally was about animal-human sex, they adopt the reputation that comes with the word

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
wassnt me... *whistles away*

anyways... smash bros... how about that smash bros huh? are we dried up on ideas? c'mon! lets burn through them before e3!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Why not a stage in the land of the final battle?

Some days ago,I saw a video on youtube of a hack when Yoshi and Bowser are brawling at a Final Yoshi´s Island battle stage,it was great.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I got bored =\

Psycho like you said, you can change the definition to fit your idea but it doesn't make it true. I can't find a reliable source that backs you up do I'm going with the definition I posted.

Um related smash bros stuff? Hmmm has anyone else checked out the gallery of evilwalugi that golden posted yesterday? Some of the character ideas are really good.

“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self, so therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.”-Kahlil Gabrin
-Huey Freeman

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Yoshi? ah yoshi!! so, will we ever get this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Ose7A8P94 i feel like yoshi's stages never fit this song... how about putting it in Bowser's Castle? I mean, after all... it's Baby Bowser!
Technically we did get this song in Brawl, but it was mixed into "Athletic" for like eight seconds. This song is the greater injustice.

Also, I hear from someone on NeoGAF that a truck of Wii U's has just been loaded. Maybe you'll get a prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom