• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Ghirahim is really cool, and his personality is something that I have never seen in Zelda. First villain to really have a decent one.

Still, Midna and Majora are my personal favorite one shot characters.
Mother, you have lovely taste in game characters....

Okay guys, I'm off to bed. Gotta get up and blow up threads tomorrow.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Majora would be amazing.

Deku Link for next Toon Link replacement.

or Zora
or Goron

Also... LOL oh noes, now we got a strong mexican dad.

I'll wake up, read some posts, skip to the last page and start posting again!
Perfect plan for me day.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Ghirahim is really cool, and his personality is something that I have never seen in Zelda. First villain to really have a decent one.

Still, Midna and Majora are my personal favorite one shot characters.
Wind Waker Ganondorf was good in terms of character.

I also found Midna to be more annoying than Navi. It was Wind Waker Link (Toon Link) all the way for me in terms of who I wanted to see get in as a Zelda newcomer for pre-Brawl.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Majora would be amazing.

Deku Link for next Toon Link replacement.

or Zora
or Goron

Also... LOL oh noes, now we got a strong mexican dad.

I'll wake up, read some posts, skip to the last page and start posting again!
Perfect plan for me day.
Ok, I got a dad now. Maybe he'll play smash with me.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Midna is pretty freaking badass. Her snarky attitude and all aound personality is one of the major reasons I liked her. **** Navi.

Good, Kuma, you be the daddy and teach them things, while I smack them, because I do that best. Oh, I'm cheating on you. And I'm secretly a boy.

Oh, and WW was one of the Zelda games I didn't see get played all the way through.

I liked Majora's kooky movements and insanity. And hey, he's one of the few SUCCESSFUL VILLAINS.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
LOL ^ Too Kawaii to cut.

Honestly TL is unique, I would want him to stay but make him more unique to windwakers style, I don't like how much he can spam :(

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Kuma and Shortie? I honestly never saw that one coming. I always thought Shortie would end up with Oasis (I guess he found someone Stronger).

@Star: That fan made trailer is awful, just awful.

EDIT: Ghirahim over Toon Link is okay by me, I just don't want Zelda to get 5 reps.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Just for that, I'm going to kick your *** in tomorrow's Mario Kart tourney, MSG. BD

Would really like to beat this FINAL BOSS so I could ENJOY EATING WHILE WATCHING ONE PIECE. >8O

Tryphen reminded me that I used to argue with Star about Mario, Pokemon, and LoZ ABSOLUTELY NOT GETTING MORE THAN FOUR CHARACTERS. u3u

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
BLEK My computer wont load that. Who were the newcomers chosen?

I wouldn't mind doing KIRBY HATS of all the newcomers I want on one big peice of paper~ I have a massive sheet of rice paper, calligraphy brushes, and Sumi ink that I've been itching to use. I'm no good with video ****, and I can only draw KIRBY well when it comes to Nintendo characters, lol, so I wouldn't mind doing something like THAT.

We get M&S, gays are scary.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
BLEK My computer wont load that. Who were the newcomers chosen?

I wouldn't mind doing KIRBY HATS of all the newcomers I want on one big peice of paper~ I have a massive sheet of rice paper, calliraphy brushes, and Sumi ink that I've been itching to use. I'm no good with video ****, and I can only draw KIRBY well when it comes to Nintendo characters, lol, so I wouldn't mind doing something like THAT.
I'd love to see something like that. Go for it. :bee:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Anyway, on a different subject, I did purchase Dillon's Rolling Western yesterday, and the game did give me an Assist Trophy thought...

Dillon: When he's released, Dillon will perform his roll attack around the stage. If he collides with anyone, however, he'll build up his target's damage, and then follow up with some claw attacks, which are capable of making KOs if the target has taken a lot of damage.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Okay, Kuma and Shortie's weird marriage aside. Looks like people are beginning to create their own Super Smash Bros. 4 trailers. lol

http://youtu.be/Uts1rFsMuCk
For a fan-made trailer, it's better than ones I've seen in the past. The audio quality is absolute crap, but the visuals are OK.

EDIT: OK, up to the Megaman part, at least. No offense to Megaman, but cartoon visuals just ruined it.

Anyway, on a different subject, I did purchase Dillon's Rolling Western yesterday, and the game did give me an Assist Trophy thought...

Dillon: When he's released, Dillon will perform his roll attack around the stage. If he collides with anyone, however, he'll build up his target's damage, and then follow up with some claw attacks, which are capable of making KOs if the target has taken a lot of damage.
Dillon would make a good Assist Trophy. Of course, he'd also make a good character, but I doubt his appearance.

Huh, the main website for Rolling Western says Dillon unlocks powers over time, so he defintely can do more than roll, slash, and build towers.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
This screenshot was such a troll move on Sakurai's part.

H-he has absolutely no problem fitting in!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Dillon would make a good Assist Trophy. Of course, he'd also make a good character, but I doubt his appearance.

Huh, the main website for Rolling Western says Dillon unlocks powers over time, so he defintely can do more than roll, slash, and build towers.
Well I've only gotten through the first three stages in that game. I'm just saying that if Dillon is unable to be a playable, then the Assist Trophy role would work for him.

This screenshot was such a troll move on Sakurai's part.

H-he has absolutely no problem fitting in!
That sure was one dirty trick that Sakurai pulled on us. At least with Sin & Punishment now available in the states, there's no reason why Saki can't be made playable now.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
That sure was one dirty trick that Sakurai pulled on us. At least with Sin & Punishment now available in the states, there's no reason why Saki can't be made playable now.
One thing worth thinking about is that, according to Sakurai, Saki received a lot of votes in his character poll ["...there were many requests from users for his inclusion"]. Now, with Brawl being out, more people are familiar with Saki now than before. I know this is certainly tru of myself. In addition to this there are not as many characters to really pick from as there were during the time of Brawl. Many fan-bases from the Brawl era have either collapsed, moved on or given up. With a character like Saki, who already looked like playable material in Brawl, I can only see his stock rising, if you will. There are already many requests for him as it is that if Sakurai holds another poll in the next year or so I cannot see him doing any worse than before. Isa poses no threat to him. The one thing Sin and Punishment: Star Successor does is give Sakurai more material to work with for music, stages or collectibles. The sales of the game, I don't feel, are as important as the fact that there has been another Sin and Punishment game released in the interim between Brawl and this next set of games.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
How many would cut Toon Link in favor of Ghirahim? And keep everyone else in the LoZ lineup?
No, I would rather have Toon/Young Link than Ghirahim.

I think the reason why I am more fickle in regards to supporting characters is because I have been following the series prior to Smash 64 releasing. Also, most of the characters I wanted to see playable in Smash Bros. were added in Melee/Brawl.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Would Saki and Isaac be at about the same "level" you think? Kind of like how Mac his popular here, but Takamaru is popular over THERE?

Always thought of Saki and Isaac as in the same boat. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom