• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rosalina tech

Bill cipher3

Smash Cadet
I have found a tech where rosie can do a Ftilt and luma does it backwards.

How you do it is, you face one way and use Ftilt to turn around, then flick the circle pad the other way. so what it should look like is rosie is doing it in the Directions and luma is doing it in the other but, at the same range as it would if it did it with rosie. I hope you can find a use for it :)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I have found a tech where rosie can do a Ftilt and luma does it backwards.

How you do it is, you face one way and use Ftilt to turn around, then flick the circle pad the other way. so what it should look like is rosie is doing it in the Directions and luma is doing it in the other but, at the same range as it would if it did it with rosie. I hope you can find a use for it :)
Tried to replicate it, in 1/4th speed, can you upload a youtubereplay/ingamereplay with it since I did not get the timing for it but would like to see it.
EDIT: got it a few times, still need to get the timing for it in slowmotion to see the coverage, but it seems kinda cool
EDIT 2: using attack on the cstick makes it easier, using ftilt with that a bit later then the timing for lunarlanded backair seems to be the easiest way to split the ftilts that way you mentioned.
EDIT: uploaded a video with the airborne version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2fuhYQiWIw

Last edited:

Stromp

Legend
NNID
Stromp
Tried to replicate it, in 1/4th speed, can you upload a youtubereplay/ingamereplay with it since I did not get the timing for it but would like to see it.
EDIT: got it a few times, still need to get the timing for it in slowmotion to see the coverage, but it seems kinda cool
EDIT 2: using attack on the cstick makes it easier, using ftilt with that a bit later then the timing for lunarlanded backair seems to be the easiest way to split the ftilts that way you mentioned.
EDIT: uploaded a video with the airborne version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2fuhYQiWIw
Thank you for uploading. Is there any reason to use this over a lunar landing?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I've done this before, but I thought it was already known. Either way, I wasn't sure how to get it consistently so if what you wrote works then it should be good, but I don't see this being that useful mainly situational.

DisidisiD

Smash Journeyman
This is a piece of tech that was already known (to an extent). However, something that I've been wondering about is something that Abadongo did in Evo pools. I think it was a Bair in opposite directions, with luma tethered. I have no idea how it was done and I don't have access to the match. If someone could figure this out, that'd be cool.

Last edited:

Smasher89

Smash Lord
my guess would be that it has to do with hitstun after getting hit, I´ve been able to dtilt with luma and dair with rosalina, dont remember if tethered or not but it would be next lexel to make a luma dtilt to instant dair offstage for the spike.

Top Bottom