• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Remixes Archive *SPOILERS!*

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I bet people want to find a quicklist towards the new remixes, so I'll volunteer to archive them here.

Credit to Reddit for compiling the list:

I bet people want to find a quicklist towards the new remixes, so I'll volunteer to archive them here.

The remixes include only NEW ones from the WiiU-version, meaning existing songs in the 3DS won't be compiled here.

Credit to Reddit for compiling the list.

• SUPER SMASH BROS.
Final Destination Ver.2

• SUPER MARIO BROS.
Super Mario Bros. Medley

Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels Medley

Fortress Boss (Super Mario World)

Egg Planet

Rosalina's Theme (Comet Observatory)

Circuit (Mario Kart 7)

Cloudtop Cruise

Luigi's Mansion Series Medley

• DONKEY KONG
Jungle Level Jazz Style

Donkey Kong Country Returns (Vocal Mix)

• THE LEGEND OF ZELDA :4link::4zelda::4ganondorf::4tlink:
Saria's Song / Middle Boss Battle

The Great Sea / Menu Select

• METROID :4samus::4zss:
Title (Metroid)

Escape

• YOSHI'S ISLAND :4yoshi:
Yoshi's Island (Flower Gardens)

Yoshi's Woolly World

Super Mario World Medley

• KIRBY:4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede:
The Great Cave Offensive

Butter Building Ver.2

King Dedede's Theme Ver.2

Forest / Nature Area

• POKEMON :4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4lucario::4charizard::4greninja:
Battle! (Champion) / Champion Cynthia

Route 10

Route 23

Battle! (Team Flare)

• MOTHER / EARTHBOUND :4ness:
Onett Theme / Winters Theme

• FIRE EMBLEM :4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::4robinf:
Coliseum Series Medley

Fight 1 (Fire Emblem Gaiden)

Meeting Theme Series Medley

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem Medley

• KID ICARUS
Lightning Chariot Base

Destroyed Skyworld

• ANIMAL CROSSING
Plaza / Title (+ 2 AM) (Animal Crossing: City Folk / Animal Crossing: Wild World)

Tour

Outdoors at 7 p.m. (Sunny) / Main Street

Bubblegum K.K.

• PUNCH OUT!! :4littlemac::4wiremac:
Minor Circuit

• WII FIT
Super Hoop

Skateboard Arena (Free Mode)

• XENOBLADE
Xenoblade Chronicles Medley

• DUCK HUNT :4duckhunt:
Duck Hunt Medley

• MEGA MAN :4megaman:
Cut Man Stage

Quick Man Stage

Shadow Man Stage

• MISC.
Chill (Dr. Mario) Ver.2

Wrecking Crew Medley

Light Plane

Light Plane (Vocal Mix)

Turbo Jet

Wii Sports Series Medley

Wii Sports Resort

Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Culdcept

Nintendo Land Theme

You can also come here and show links to newest uploaded songs. I'll also add new ones I'll find during time.

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Is kirby City Trial is a True Remix, I heard and somehow is sound different?Can you please find this song.
Nice thread by the way. keep collecting the loot.

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
Wish people played Wii Fit Studio more. Only one gameplay of it and heard "Wii Fit Plus Medley" and enjoyed it.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Found some other songs. While I appreciate the fact that they removed the sound effects to make the video more entertaining with a battle going on, it's problematic when they pick a Hammer.

Metroid - Escape Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbb6foiowY&list=UU33NVqzqhQGJQbZVmXS0Xe

Jungle Level Jazz Style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldziwlxq068&list=UU33NVqzqhQGJQbZVmXS0Xeg (with hammer)

Egg Planet Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExOE1ChlSDw&list=UUGx_m_GBR0bkTnKHunIZDjA (with hammer again...)

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
:bee: Great list
:ohwell:Wish there were more Star Fox, Metroid, DK, EarthBound, and Kirby songs though

Did Brawl have more remixes than this game?

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
They kinda ****ed it up the same way they did "Try, Try again," it's lacking that wow factor that the originals had.
I must disagree whole heartily. I absolutely loved this classical arrangement of Champion Cynthia. It has this incredible beauty to it, yet a fierce intensity all at the same time. It was a beautiful remix and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Of course, to each they're own.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I must disagree whole heartily. I absolutely loved this classical arrangement of Champion Cynthia. It has this incredible beauty to it, yet a fierce intensity all at the same time. It was a beautiful remix and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Of course, to each they're own.
It's completely missing the super-hard percussion and the level of intensity that made the original so energizing, the only salvageable thing about it are the 8-Bit highlights. Much stronger percussion would've made it better, it just sounds underwhelming, especially when you listen to the original.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
It's completely missing the super-hard percussion and the level of intensity that made the original so energizing, the only salvageable thing about it are the 8-Bit highlights. Much stronger percussion would've made it better, it just sounds underwhelming, especially when you listen to the original.
I can't understand why a different direction is such a bad thing. We have plenty of Cynthia remixes that are intense.

A different style doesn't make a song bad, take Dedede ver. 2 for example. I personally enjoy the classical aspects of the theme.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I can't understand why a different direction is such a bad thing. We have plenty of Cynthia remixes that are intense.

A different style doesn't make a song bad, take Dedede ver. 2 for example. I personally enjoy the classical aspects of the theme.
Some people like it, some don't
#Let'sAllJust****ingDealWithIt

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I personally like this remix as it differs from other battle songs. Plus I do think it fits the stage well, like Route 10 does. Doesn't mean I'm against more dynamic songs on this stage, I like the Team Flare Battle as well!

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

The difference being that Dedede's Theme Version 2 still keeps some of the original charm of the original song, but completely spins it around and it comes out victorious, this theme doesn't because it doesn't even try to reach the epic heights the original did, and it's not even a matter of terrible, garageband-quality soundfonts like the horrible Reshiram/Zekrom Remix, the song lacks what made the original one memorable. It could still have the same classic european instrumentation without losing out on tempo and intensity if the composer knew what they were doing, there are plenty of instruments that would keep the theme they were going for while still being intense and energizing.

Also, last time I checked, Route 10 has energizing instrumentation and it's exciting to listen to even with the traditional instruments, which this theme really doesn't do well. And in this case, a change of direction was a bad thing, because everyone liked the Cynthia theme due to how intense it was, take that away and...poof...

TL;DR: They really ****ed Cynthia's Theme up.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
The difference being that Dedede's Theme Version 2 still keeps some of the original charm of the original song, but completely spins it around and it comes out victorious, this theme doesn't because it doesn't even try to reach the epic heights the original did, and it's not even a matter of terrible, garageband-quality soundfonts like the horrible Reshiram/Zekrom Remix, the song lacks what made the original one memorable. It could still have the same classic european instrumentation without losing out on tempo and intensity if the composer knew what they were doing, there are plenty of instruments that would keep the theme they were going for while still being intense and energizing.

Also, last time I checked, Route 10 has energizing instrumentation and it's exciting to listen to even with the traditional instruments, which this theme really doesn't do well. And in this case, a change of direction was a bad thing, because everyone liked the Cynthia theme due to how intense it was, take that away and...poof...

TL;DR: They really ****ed Cynthia's Theme up.
Hmm... I guess the battle theme could've been sped up a bit.

But that piano was perfect.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
...Was not expecting lyrics in Destroyed Skyworld...

Not sure what I think about the vocals but aside from them I love it.

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
@ Superyoshiom Superyoshiom Wait, so we get DK's actual silly voice on A SONG but not on his In-Game appearance? >:C
@ Erotic&Heretic Erotic&Heretic That Destroyed Skyworld Remix sounds so goddamn amazing and epic :0 The vocals make it much more FF-like. I LOVE IT!

guedes the brawler

Smash Lord
NNID
Rafabrawl
@ Superyoshiom Superyoshiom Wait, so we get DK's actual silly voice on A SONG but not on his In-Game appearance? >:C
@ Erotic&Heretic Erotic&Heretic That Destroyed Skyworld Remix sounds so goddamn amazing and epic :0 The vocals make it much more FF-like. I LOVE IT!
i, in turn, hated the addition of vocals, especially for the part that played on palutena's intro...

Nielicus

Smash Lord
They kinda ****ed it up the same way they did "Try, Try again," it's lacking that wow factor that the originals had.
After listening to it a couple times, it's actually grown on me! Try, try again is still **** though

Top Bottom