• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New pork city!- CONFIRMED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I just love ultimate chimera, so funny, probably you can turn it off when pressing the button like in the game, giving you time to escape before the duck in his head turns it on again lol

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
This stage is awesome. I've always been a fan of big stages...cool. The Ultimate Chimera looks funny, too. Looks like a nice stage to play in. Not my favorite, though.

Shuma

Smash Hero
But from what i've seen from the games(never played an earthbound game to be fair) POkey looks like boss material, with that big suit and all, Claus looks more like the PC villain.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
The platforms look like they're in awsomely original positioning, but the Ultimate Chimera...BLEAH! That ruined the stage. I label it in the likely tournament banned area, with Fourside. Now we need a EarthBound stage. Like a actual Onett, instead of Onett mixed with other towns! *hint: the bulidings you fight on are on other sides of EarthBound, there is no tunnel running through Onett, and that shop area IS NOT IN ONETT!* :laugh:
It didnt kill it. It the game, you had to infiltrate the base of Pokey Minch and fight something, forgot what. Ultimate Chimeras guarded it. It would make sense to have those, now wouldnt it?

vesperview

Smash Hero
It didnt kill it. It the game, you had to infiltrate the base of Pokey Minch and fight something, forgot what. Ultimate Chimeras guarded it. It would make sense to have those, now wouldnt it?
The chimera appears two times, in the Chimera Lab cause he is let loose and in the Pokey Building he's in a bathroom guarding a gift box containing an important accessory.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It will be banned at tournaments.

wtf, tournaments isn't the only thing in the world, and all sort of stages are good...

plus i like this one, the ultimate chimera (or the Quimera Refinitiva or Rultimate quimera xd) is a lol (whit that duck in his head and the button)
And what I was saying was an anti-tournament statement.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
This would be wicked!, you fight in front of the statue, then after a while, the statue attacks with either a brute swing that deals a OHKO, about 300% damage to one (easily dodged), or a wide range PK blast that hits everyone one by one! (hard to dodge)

Critique.
Same name, VERY different update

I don't play the earthbound series, so I don't know what it was like, but www.smashboards.com

Good call though, I guess it is repreasenting the same series.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
At least there's no circular path like Temple. It's a long line of different elevation platforms, much less annoying, but makes it bigger, and thats not good.

This stage is too big, there's no way of adding more than 4 people. At least the Halo stages that are too big for normal play are good size for online matches with 8+ people, but there's just ZERO reason to make a stage this freakin big.

Rex+

Smash Ace
At least there's no circular path like Temple. It's a long line of different elevation platforms, much less annoying, but makes it bigger, and thats not good.

This stage is too big, there's no way of adding more than 4 people. At least the Halo stages that are too big for normal play are good size for online matches with 8+ people, but there's just ZERO reason to make a stage this freakin big.
Giant Melee, in my opinion, should work nicely with NPC.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well done alpha you predicted it except you predicted it the same way _the_sandman predicted Squirtle.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I see alpha n00b getting full on himself about this.

Anyways....the stage kinda plays tricks on your eyes. It looks like the background is almost part of actual playing stage as well. At least it does for me.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It would be cool if you actually played on the roofs instead of just some random platforms...

rocky9494

Smash Cadet
Yeah that would be cool but, it's still an awesome stage to me and the Ultimate Chimera is gonna be an awesome hazard to look out for.

Venus of the Desert Bloom-Yeah it looks like that to me too occasionally.

MinunQ

Smash Rookie
Let's just hope the Ultimate Chimera hasn't been spending some time on the treadmill.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that would be cool but, it's still an awesome stage to me and the Ultimate Chimera is gonna be an awesome hazard to look out for.

Venus of the Desert Bloom-Yeah it looks like that to me too occasionally.
It would be cool if you actually played on the roofs instead of just some random platforms...

me three. i cant tell the platfroms from the scenery. the ultimate chimera looks weird cuz its mouth extends all the way to its back. and is it just me, or does it have a duck on its head?

also, is the swinging dragon a platform?

JK180

Smash Rookie
i'm just a little confused on what's a platform and what's just the background

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand.
I've never played the Mother games, but judging on the
stages from Melee, and the one from brawl,
Mother 2 and Mother 3 look COMPLETELY differant.
Mother 2 is about aliens, and mother 3 is about... Pigs obsessed with advertisments?

Will someone please tell me if the two have any connections?

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i heard this is a huge camping stage that is nearly impossible to effectively fight on...can anyone who has played this level confirm this

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I don't understand.
I've never played the Mother games, but judging on the
stages from Melee, and the one from brawl,
Mother 2 and Mother 3 look COMPLETELY differant.
Mother 2 is about aliens, and mother 3 is about... Pigs obsessed with advertisments?

Will someone please tell me if the two have any connections?
I've only played a bit of Mother 3, but I've played through Mother 2 (fully) many times. I don't think there's much explanation about what happens between the two. A lot of fans are hoping that, if there ends up being one, in the next Mother game there'll be some explaining.

Mother 2's story and the enemies that go along with it are more scattered than Mother 3's. It's true that there are a handful of enemies, but there are also a lot of different other kinds of enemies (people, weird items/things, etc).

ConeZone

Smash Ace
haha i did that once with yoshi in hyrule temple. I just kept avoiding my friend to piss him off and he eventually just pulled the controller out of the socket..i still won the match. good times

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
haha i did that once with yoshi in hyrule temple. I just kept avoiding my friend to piss him off and he eventually just pulled the controller out of the socket..i still won the match. good times
I do that ALL the time on Jump ultimate stars if im losing, if i cant win in the actual match, i win in sudden death :)

DEDEDEJr

Smash Rookie
God, I love this stage. Then again, I love anything to do with Mother 3. I hope it makes it into the next Smash Bros, or at least its musical selection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom