• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New players?

Sejä

Smash Rookie
Hi, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask this type of question (sorry if i'm wrong here :S)

I'm looking for new players to improve my brawl skills, my problem is that all my friends are not on the level that I'm playing now (no i'm not "a pro"), there are only 2 friends on my level

And I don't know if online playing is the best method to really IMPROVE, because of that very short lagg you always have..... it's just not the same like offline play.

Also we don't have any tournaments where I live (Luxembourg) because the country is that small...

Any suggestions? :) Thanks

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
This place is usually used for asking questions about hacking, and I'm not sure if this would go here or not.

I'm no expert, but I'd say 2 friends would be pretty good for getting better. I had really only one friend and my sister as good players to play with, and consider myself to be a decent player (nothing high level, but I compete in tournaments at my library and school and such.)

Sejä

Smash Rookie
Ok yes thanks for the hint ;)

I guess that'll be the best then, because as i already said, i dont know about online playing because of the lagg :p

:phone:

Top Bottom