• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Peach Combo Movie: New Name: Killer Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
I want to stress once again shakugan/ame that you really should go for quality over quantity. Don't let any filler clips be admitted into this video. Just make it a straight 5-7 mins of **** peach clips. And creativity is key to success. No one wants to see text book stuff, even if it is a legit combo.

I expect for the amount of time that you are putting into this, that something very entertaining comes to fruition. I'd be sorely disappointed if it turns out similar to the trailer, which was filled with a very mixed bag of clips ranging from awesome to garbage.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I want to stress once again shakugan/ame that you really should go for quality over quantity. Don't let any filler clips be admitted into this video. Just make it a straight 5-7 mins of **** peach clips. And creativity is key to success. No one wants to see text book stuff, even if it is a legit combo.

I expect for the amount of time that you are putting into this, that something very entertaining comes to fruition. I'd be sorely disappointed if it turns out similar to the trailer, which was filled with a very mixed bag of clips ranging from awesome to garbage.
I feel what you are saying and im not taking any combo thats not top notch. But in all fairness i have to give people a chance cuz i dont know what they can do. That might bring something to the table that we havent seen yet.

Yes the video should be around 5-7 minutes long. Im looking for just **** and other cool things. example would be stichface KO's and really sweet edgeguarding.

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

JFox

Smash Hero
yea man, i not sayin u aren't going about it right. Its def fair to give everyone a chance who wants one. I feel ya on that completely. I was just saying dont forget that people are expecting good things, so bring your A game to the table. ;)

JFox

Smash Hero
quaz, what was "combo vid worthy" in that video?? I didn't see anything special, just a really boring peach ditto full of turnip camping and u running away from your opponent.

Quaz

Smash Master
quaz, what was "combo vid worthy" in that video?? I didn't see anything special, just a really boring peach ditto full of turnip camping and u running away from your opponent.
nothing else, I just ment at the very end sdm did a few cool things to me, that was really all though. Sorry to put you through a horrid match <_<

I plan on going to genesis I think PB&J, but you don't wanna play a campy peach like mine again do you? (or so you call it, lol)

Samochan

Smash Master
Eurgh

Would it be too much to ask if you guys could wait till we get footage from yuna's tourney which is probably held at 30th of july - 2nd of august? Cause I'm gonna be there lol and so is armada (hey he's swedish lol, no reason to not be on a big european tournament held in sweden), dunno about that french tourney that's gonna be held a week later. AJP anton is gonna record and I could ask him to do it extra fast and get the peach vids out. =) I'm hoping I could get some real cool footage this time, cause I always end up getting sucky footage. I've stepped up mah combo game, I'd be ready to do some badass combos this time. ;o Assuming the date gets fixed, ofc.

Edit: Argh, ajp is gonna visit finland at that time. >_> Bweh. I'll keep ya guys updated and see what happens...

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I'm ready to fc me some ***, and this date is reasonable. Samo, remember that if there isn't enough good footage, don't put this thing out half-baked. Be prepared to push the deadline back, and don't just make the combo's great, put effort into editing it and maybe syncing it. Make sure there are legitimate, sexy combos, something peach doesn't always pull off, but it's still the reason this vid's gonna be great.

Good luck, and make it work.

~mafia

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'm gonna talk to Shaku about this one...soon as he calls me back. (If he does it tonight, xD.) I know he really wants this date, but it might actually not be too unreasonable. The reason being is that footage from Genesis is going to pop up all over the place at random times. Some people are a bit more lazy with uploading than others.

I should have my own laptop by this weekend. That means a capture card by the time Genesis rolls around. We'll be having our own footage, then, as well. (yay!!!) Also...I'm going to try and get a smashfest or something before Genesis...so I can gain footage there, as well.

There's plenty of time before the deadline, so no need to freak out too much, ^_^.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Eurgh

Would it be too much to ask if you guys could wait till we get footage from yuna's tourney which is probably held at 30th of july - 2nd of august? Cause I'm gonna be there lol and so is armada (hey he's swedish lol, no reason to not be on a big european tournament held in sweden), dunno about that french tourney that's gonna be held a week later. AJP anton is gonna record and I could ask him to do it extra fast and get the peach vids out. =) I'm hoping I could get some real cool footage this time, cause I always end up getting sucky footage. I've stepped up mah combo game, I'd be ready to do some badass combos this time. ;o Assuming the date gets fixed, ofc.

Edit: Argh, ajp is gonna visit finland at that time. >_> Bweh. I'll keep ya guys updated and see what happens...

Umm. hvae have lots of Armada clips lol (thanks Samo) but as of now im digging the date for the release date unless something comes up. Nothing is set in stone just beware that i kinda want to finish the combo video with that time frame. as in between the 20th-23th are the days im shooting for.

I'm ready to fc me some ***, and this date is reasonable. Samo, remember that if there isn't enough good footage, don't put this thing out half-baked. Be prepared to push the deadline back, and don't just make the combo's great, put effort into editing it and maybe syncing it. Make sure there are legitimate, sexy combos, something peach doesn't always pull off, but it's still the reason this vid's gonna be great.

Good luck, and make it work.

~mafia

I have no idea what you are talking about. lol we all want this video to be a hit so im going to spend a lot of time editing the clips and trying to sync of music and what not.

Samochan

Smash Master
Umm. hvae have lots of Armada clips lol (thanks Samo) but as of now im digging the date for the release date unless something comes up. Nothing is set in stone just beware that i kinda want to finish the combo video with that time frame. as in between the 20th-23th are the days im shooting for.
There's never enough armada clips lol. Cause what you can do is like, get rid of the tiniest armada combos and only include his best, most awesome and monstrous 80% damage and up combos of doom lol and still have tons of footage of armada. :3 His most recent combos are the best combos, definitely, and I'll be scared to think how good he is at yuna's tourney after smack and esa3 improvement have sunk in and sharpened.

Not to mention there is a good chance of some awesome combos from this direction too. Maybe I'll bring some toad combos for you people to watch lol, toad is too much fun to suprise people like no other.

Samochan

Smash Master
How does one "combo" with toad? I'm pretty confused
Some random ****, not "true" combos ofc (cept one time I did get some random hit where my opponent was actualy sent kinda floathing in stun so I got an uair after my toad lol), but chase and stuff like that. But in overall toad is fun to use and stops many kinds approaches well against not so floathy chars like marth (I'm looking at you falco). I also recall one occurence where my opponent shl'ed me and jumped in front of me and shielded, but all the spores hit the guys's sheild and instantly broke it. D:

Quaz

Smash Master
Alright I didn't realize the demand for awesomeness was so high here, sorry about that guys. No more campy peach dittos lol.

but I will admit that finding really really good unique Peach **** is really hard. Peach does seem kinda limited in these types of things, so this won't be easy.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Alright I didn't realize the demand for awesomeness was so high here, sorry about that guys. No more campy peach dittos lol.

but I will admit that finding really really good unique Peach **** is really hard. Peach does seem kinda limited in these types of things, so this won't be easy.
Shes not limited you just have to have a nack for combos. well thats what i think.

Yes the Demand foe epicness is very high we want this to be a flawless combo movie. Which means i have to step my edit skills up. ive been messing around with movie maker trying to learn what everything does.

PB&J

Smash Hero
xif has beast combos ..watch him vs darkrain or anybody he has alot of vids and is one of the fastest peaches out there

Samochan

Smash Master
Shes not limited you just have to have a nack for combos. well thats what i think.

Yes the Demand foe epicness is very high we want this to be a flawless combo movie. Which means i have to step my edit skills up. ive been messing around with movie maker trying to learn what everything does.

Ew movie maker.

Get Sony vegas 6.0-> asap. Or not, cause ajp anton vids + pirated sony vegas don't mix unless you manage to get mp4 plugin or sumthing like that. But sony vegas is easy to use (as easy as movie maker lol), has tons of nice features (zomg transitions whooo) and doesn't lag that much (unlike Ulead video studio). Movie maker is like the pain of good combo vid. <_<;

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Ew movie maker.

Get Sony vegas 6.0-> asap. Or not, cause ajp anton vids + pirated sony vegas don't mix unless you manage to get mp4 plugin or sumthing like that. But sony vegas is easy to use (as easy as movie maker lol), has tons of nice features (zomg transitions whooo) and doesn't lag that much (unlike Ulead video studio). Movie maker is like the pain of good combo vid. <_<;
You show me where i can get it and i will start using it asap. :)

JFox

Smash Hero
translation- i don't know where to get them.

if they dont allow it, a mod will delete the link. whats there to be afraid of?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
He would also be infracted, I highly recommend not doing anything of the sort on smashboards.

If you don't know how to torrent odds are there is going to be more explaining than just a link to something illegal. So don't do it here.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I don't think this forum allows any linkages to pirated products. <_<; Just search from torrent sites.
umm all you had to say was get on aim. but yeah i dont want to break any rules.

So does anyone have any new footage to show me? Irish mafia?

Eval

Smash Journeyman
I got a couple of new vids. I got some (not much thou) combo with up tilt and up air. Dunno if they are useful or something for this, but please watch them all to see if something can be picked xD. If not you are welcome to tell me those vids dont have anything to do with the topic. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clDNhpTL1fw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6bVqn11wg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syB866Nh9nA

I dont rememeber in which vids theres some combo. They are all friendlies and **** so some of them are not that serious or you can hear my msn ROFL so I got distracted. /john

Hope it helps for the video.

PS. The quality sucks ;~;

JFox

Smash Hero
not a bad peach, but i didn't see any combos lol. (i watched all three)

The quality is also really lousy =/

Just a quick recommendation- dont use dsmash as an edgegaurd when they fall below the level. use instant float dair to nair.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
not a bad peach, but i didn't see any combos lol. (i watched all three)

The quality is also really lousy =/

Just a quick recommendation- dont use dsmash as an edgegaurd when they fall below the level. use instant float dair to nair.
Oh yeah I usually use that, but sometimes I try down smash cause either I'm short on time or i forget ROFL or I mix it up and **** their tech (rarely).

And thanks for the reply. Sorry there wasn't any combos actually but in my mind i thought i saw something (re watches the matches lol).

Anyway this isn't a thread to do this heh. Ill try to record some more and see if i pull any combos. I really wanna get something in this combo vid project. xP

JFox

Smash Hero
i visited bayonne today and we recorded a bunch. lots of **** combos were recorded from yours truly. once they are uploaded, i'll be making a thread for them, and ill try to point out some of my favs for you guys to look for in order to add them to this video ur makin

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
i visited bayonne today and we recorded a bunch. lots of **** combos were recorded from yours truly. once they are uploaded, i'll be making a thread for them, and ill try to point out some of my favs for you guys to look for in order to add them to this video ur makin
Thats mad cool jfox.

On another note the video will be released in a months time or so. does anyone know anyone who can make a sig? i wanted to have a Sig made promoting the Combo Movie, but i can find anyone. all of us peach players could have the sig and people will see then be like i want to see that etc...... if you find anyone have them contact me.

Im still looking for more footage from anyone so if you got some hook me up

Samochan

Smash Master
Thats mad cool jfox.

On another note the video will be released in a months time or so. does anyone know anyone who can make a sig? i wanted to have a Sig made promoting the Combo Movie, but i can find anyone. all of us peach players could have the sig and people will see then be like i want to see that etc...... if you find anyone have them contact me.

Im still looking for more footage from anyone so if you got some hook me up

I'll see if I'm not too lazy to cook up something. =) What was the name again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom