• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New New MA Player Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Need more tournaments happening regularly! Or at least "Training Grounds" like Web2Zone has in NYC on Weds. and Thurs. to train before the weeklys every Friday.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
RI will probably be running a mini tournament this weekend. We'll probably have free entry, unless people prefer playing for money. MA is of course invited. Not sure where it will be taking place yet, but I'll keep you guys updated.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
fixed LOL.
you tryin to get yourself killed? >.>'

jk <3

RI will probably be running a mini tournament this weekend. We'll probably have free entry, unless people prefer playing for money. MA is of course invited. Not sure where it will be taking place yet, but I'll keep you guys updated.
UNKNOWNNNN!!!!!! i have somethin to tell you!!!!! I know of, a place, for tournies, in rhode island. It's 30 mins from me [fall river] :D har har har har har. Hit me up on aim.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
you guys should hold one in that place right outside of providence, that was a pretty cool venue and was a cool tourney (the one time I went)

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Name - Robert Riot
Hometown - Lawrence
Region -Lawrence...
Main Character(s) - Zelda, ZSS, Peach (kinda)
-
Game Preference -Brawl
E-Mail - Robertperocchi@yahoo.com
Car - Yes (Mine)
Commuter Rail - N/A
T - Stop - N/A

I could really use some good people to practice really bad!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Nooo!!!

I have to put my car in the shop this weekend so i can't make it. And I met alot of cool RI'ers at MM9 that I would have loved to play again. ****.

And since Gonz and Flaco are the closest smashers too me(Live in Ludlow) and they already said they're busy this weekend I can't go. That sucks.

you guys gotta start advertising more. at least put up a link to a thread or just a post on the board so it can be known. I still have no idea the address or time
Sorry. Was tired and half asleep when I was posting. He's talking about this one:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165724

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Nooo!!!

I have to put my car in the shop this weekend so i can't make it. And I met alot of cool RI'ers at MM9 that I would have loved to play again. ****.

And since Gonz and Flaco are the closest smashers too me(Live in Ludlow) and they already said they're busy this weekend I can't go. That sucks.

Sorry. Was tired and half asleep when I was posting. He's talking about this one:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165724
Darn, sorry you can't make it! We chatted briefly about a couple random tv shows, and you seemed like a really cool guy.

3x_pi3_r0w gave me a link to a really cool place, but it sounds kind of expensive. I could try e-mailing the manager or something though.

We're running a mini tournament at Wills this Saturday at 2 in Warwick (PM or IM Okesoke for the address). Depending on where you live in MA, it might only be a half hour drive, but will more likely be longer (but it should be much easier than getting to my house). We'll also end up voting on an entry fee or not.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Err.. if you have nothing else to do, please change my characters to Jigglypuff and Sheik. I'm still playing Melee

marth617

Smash Apprentice
hey i live in dorchester MA and was wondering is there any good places close by to practice local brawl matches i go to umass boston alot but thats it need more places to practice at.

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
hey i live in dorchester MA and was wondering is there any good places close by to practice local brawl matches i go to umass boston alot but thats it need more places to practice at.
Well I'm always looking to play. I actually don't even have a wii, can't really mooch of my roommate anymore:(. Anyways, I would like to get something started in this region of MA, But I don't really know anyone in my area that plays brawl or that can even host.

So hit me up if your just looking to play. I am willing to drive.

marth617

Smash Apprentice
Sure man I can play at any time just tell me when u want to play and where would u want to meet up at.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I want to play some melee. I played too much brawl today. I also hate scrubs who hate tourney players. Douches to the max.

riff town

Smash Rookie
rifftown
westford, ma in the summer; at college in somerville ma one block from the porter sq t stop
Region - Lowell Region, Near Lawerence
Main Character(s) - marth, falcon, fox, y.link
-
Game Preference - brawl is fun but melee is more fun
AIM - rifftown
Car - summer
Commuter Rail - lowell (summer)
T - Stop - porter sq. (school year)

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
yo i live right next you in Holbrook, im down to chip in.
sorry Man But I'm not going anymore. I gotta go to my cousins grad party (I almost forgot that it was grad season). Anyways I do still want to play. So if anyone feels like playing on Friday or Saturday let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom