• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New name for Samus' FS

Litrid

Smash Rookie
I have a new name for Samus' Final Smash. I call it: Kamehameha in an Arm cannon cuz thats really wat it is. :p

UncleRemus

Smash Rookie
Wow, you are ********. Was this thread supposed to serve a purpose other than showing us your lack of creative, contributive ideas? In other words, I am telling you that you fail. You've failed at this thread, and I am sure that it's just a reflection on your "real-world" life, assuming that you actually have one outside of video games.

ll Mafia ll

Smash Apprentice
Wow, you are ********. Was this thread supposed to serve a purpose other than showing us your lack of creative, contributive ideas? In other words, I am telling you that you fail. You've failed at this thread, and I am sure that it's just a reflection on your "real-world" life, assuming that you actually have one outside of video games.
I lol'd.
What was that for?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I like to call it the Destructive Apocalypse Beam of Undeniably Awesome Super-Charged-Infinitely Charge Shot Eternal Decimation.

Or the DABUASCICSED (pronounced dah-boo-ah-skik-sed) for short.

Sonic527

Smash Apprentice
puh-lease, when Samus begins her final smash your supposed to scream and I quote "I'm a phierin my LAZERRRRRRRRR!"

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
Umm... actually its more of a "Super Kamehameha" than just a normal "Kamehameha." And CS also has lot in common with Spirit Bomb (ignoring the fact that it's kill power has been nerfed).

Top Bottom