• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New MK Technique!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Too bad MK is gonna get banned in less than a month.
doesn't really matter now cuz the bat's banned :awesome:
The only reason I'd like this MK board to be locked is to prevent comments like these...

Jebus, I'll practice that if I get a chance to do so before the year ends.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Player-1

Smash Legend
To do it, you hold the control stick up (and keep it held up) without jumping. Then you do a short hop and as you are going to land, you press up b. Cancel the up b (without fast falling) as soon as possible and then up b again when you are about to touch the ground(all you really have to do is press b since you should already be holding the control stick up)
is short hopping not jumping?

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm not very well versed with ISJR, but it probably does and just has to be well timed. Every character can use any of their aerials for an ISJR as long as the move ends soon enough to my knowledge, I would think specials would be the same, but i could be wrong.

Same mechanic as this (ctrl+f infinite tornado):
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158745

Player-1

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989jxBlvnuw

This? The Japanese one is better but this is the same thing I was talking about.
this is the same thing, the fact that he's using a glide attack only affects the timing as ISJR you have to end your move right before you hit the ground, but it's still ISJR using an up-b.

Edit: and the fact that you're using up-b instead of a second jump doesn't make it not am ISJR. Infinite second jump RECOVERY. You're using the up-b as the jump, but you're still recovering you're jumps you're just not using them

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Great find! I just did it a couple of times, it's really easy once you get the timing down.

Thanks for sharing it Jebus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom