• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Milln vids!

Milln

Smash Champion
These are all friendlies.

No johhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnssss about my opponent not being good. He's actually pretty durn good.

As always, since my dazzle + converter combo messes up sound for the first minute or so, beware of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auWBpbB0SyQ vs. Snake

vs. Olimar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqKv-1widM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_o53iWvYaI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVk-bMeuekA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEiu5nheu88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vco0MhVMlIk

Look for sweet ExtremeHogs, especially in the last two.

Vs. Meta Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx7BS3KCR0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3wpy3n9WDo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwFMd9a1G8g

Dang, yo, amirite?

Browny

Smash Hater
rofl.... and people STILL try to argue that Olimars recovery isnt bad, its a player fault for getting gimped

ahahahaha

tedward2000

Smash Champion
yay, I love how unfair this is.
I get to see other ppl play brawl, and I cant even get past the wii menu!! (parents took wii motes cause of grounding)
-t2

Timbers

check me out
The metaknight looked solid. A bit reckless off the stage but these are friendlies, so I'm not going to criticize too hard. He looked like he wasn't very experienced with the Lucario matchup though. A severe lack of fulljumped approaches.

Anyywaaaysss I watched the first MK vid milln, good stuff.

Trela

Smash Lord
I like the vids Mr. Milln. I think I accidentaly commented on the Snake 1 two times =I my bad.

And your right. That MK is good =O

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Good stuff Milly.
>_> I wanna play you again soon on LagFi!
<_< That has to wait until I fix my controller first though.
>_<!
-DD

OneWingedAngelo1

Smash Journeyman
He's a good Meta Knight. I don't wanna hear any junk. He places with Meta Knight and Olimar.
Almost a 1/3 of the time the guy used Up B he killed himself. For something like a move that Meta Knight should be able to fully control he didn't have much control on it.

He also almost never ended his glides with a glide attack to cancel out his landing lag... The only times he would do that is if he was trying to hit you with it...

From seeing just those videos of play it seems like his Meta Knight could use quite a bit of work. It looked like you were much more skilled of a player then he was.

All I am saying.

Why do you have that as your sig OWA. Are you in love with Timbers or something?
Why do you have Peppy in your sig... you making sweet furry love to him? I mean ... this is the Lucario boards...

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
That snake was bad, really bad...only hit you with ftilt maybe once or twice (only tried like 5 times) and I didn't even see a single utilt attempt...also too much fsmash.

The olimar and mk were pretty good but I still got the sense that you were definitely in a higher league overall. Anyway, nice lucario.

Milln

Smash Champion
Almost a 1/3 of the time the guy used Up B he killed himself. For something like a move that Meta Knight should be able to fully control he didn't have much control on it.

He also almost never ended his glides with a glide attack to cancel out his landing lag... The only times he would do that is if he was trying to hit you with it...

From seeing just those videos of play it seems like his Meta Knight could use quite a bit of work. It looked like you were much more skilled of a player then he was.

All I am saying.
Who cares? They're not tournament matches. It's not as if i'm playing my hardest, either.

That snake was bad, really bad...only hit you with ftilt maybe once or twice (only tried like 5 times) and I didn't even see a single utilt attempt...also too much fsmash.
I know. There's a video description on that one explaining why I bothered uploading it.

D. Disciple

Smash Master

All I am saying.

Why do you have Peppy in your sig... you making sweet furry love to him? I mean ... this is the Lucario boards...
Friendlies, serious business.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
I know it's friendlies but i think the "haters" r trying to say that a skilled player will still play skillfully in a frienlies match and not play like they don't know what's going on. and to beat up a not very food snake then say lucario is good against him is like fighting a comp and saying the same thing. unless it was meant to be a joke kinda thing

Milln

Smash Champion
I know it's friendlies but i think the "haters" r trying to say that a skilled player will still play skillfully in a frienlies match and not play like they don't know what's going on. and to beat up a not very food snake then say lucario is good against him is like fighting a comp and saying the same thing. unless it was meant to be a joke kinda thing
Pretty sure Jmoan knows what's going on when he gets 4th-7th in tournaments as Olimar/Meta. It's not as if you can't trick a Metaknight into blowing his shuttle loop to where he glide attacks and goes off the edge and dies or keep the camera off the stage so that he can't see where he is when gliding.

The only thing I uploaded the Snake match for is for the chain grab. That's it.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
Pretty sure Jmoan knows what's going on when he gets 4th-7th in tournaments as Olimar/Meta. It's not as if you can't trick a Metaknight into blowing his shuttle loop to where he glide attacks and goes off the edge and dies or keep the camera off the stage so that he can't see where he is when gliding.

The only thing I uploaded the Snake match for is for the chain grab. That's it.

k Thats fine, i was just saying what the other poster prolly meant. Cuz yeah u can trick them into things like that, but if they are really good, then they should know their character and limits (if they have a main).

And i think ppl kinda knew the FP chain grab can own snake, but u still gotta get a good kill off which can still be difficult. Sheik's ftilt can lock snake, but that doenst make her that great against him cuz at a certain point it doesnt lock anymore and u have to figure out a way to get the KO. Its just that a lot of ppl judge vids by the opponents and thats prolly why they were bashing it.

Im not saying u or the ppl u play r not skilled, just pointing out that putting clips of them playing bad for whatever reason does not really help.

OneWingedAngelo1

Smash Journeyman
k Thats fine, i was just saying what the other poster prolly meant. Cuz yeah u can trick them into things like that, but if they are really good, then they should know their character and limits (if they have a main).

And i think ppl kinda knew the FP chain grab can own snake, but u still gotta get a good kill off which can still be difficult. Sheik's ftilt can lock snake, but that doenst make her that great against him cuz at a certain point it doesnt lock anymore and u have to figure out a way to get the KO. Its just that a lot of ppl judge vids by the opponents and thats prolly why they were bashing it.

Im not saying u or the ppl u play r not skilled, just pointing out that putting clips of them playing bad for whatever reason does not really help.
/nods

Perfect explanation

Miles.

Smash Champion
I watched the second meta night vid and after 1:34 I stopped.

You basically killed yourself three times.

was this wifi?

Pentaoku

Smash Apprentice

was this wifi?
Well if you were actually watching, you could see them at the character select screen. Watch the entire video before asking questions.

Milln

Smash Champion

was this wifi?
It's clearly not. People make silly mistakes even when they're good at what they do. Even in tournament matches. These are friendlies so I just happen to not be penalized by jacking my recovery up. I have yet to mess up THAT badly in an actual match. My only real prevalent mistakes are firing an Aura Sphere in the wrong direction. I'll be sure to keep my Mew Jump available next time.

/nods

Perfect explanation
I just think it's hilarious how whenever someone posts a good/decent/expert-ish video everyone johns about minute mistakes the players made or how their opponent was "crap" or "bad" when they are tricked into doing faulty things or SD. And then when someone posts a video like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRMCbnxj8dw , everyone claps for the Ness player and says "Good job!"

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see any more videos of me if I were you guys.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
It's clearly not. People make silly mistakes even when they're good at what they do. Even in tournament matches. These are friendlies so I just happen to not be penalized by jacking my recovery up. I have yet to mess up THAT badly in an actual match. My only real prevalent mistakes are firing an Aura Sphere in the wrong direction. I'll be sure to keep my Mew Jump available next time.

I just think it's hilarious how whenever someone posts a good/decent/expert-ish video everyone johns about minute mistakes the players made or how their opponent was "crap" or "bad" when they are tricked into doing faulty things or SD. And then when someone posts a video like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRMCbnxj8dw , everyone claps for the Ness player and says "Good job!"

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see any more videos of me if I were you guys.
lol are u being serious? that vid had 1 comment and the pk mind games were pretty funny. he stopped it from hitting him (or is that bad and couldnt aim it right lol). And then he had it come under him to draw out the counter then had it hit him. Honestly yeah that vid was kind of blah, but the little tricks he was using seemed like he knew what he was doing.

The vids u posted were not expertish, but no one here is saying ur bad. I've never played u but u seem to be good. Learn to take criticism or dont put ur self in situations where u might receive it.

Any person that says ur opponents looked really "n00bish" you instantly came back with reasons for it. the truth is, the vids u posted do not look like pro/expert opponents. Watch friendlies of pros and compare, do they make those mistakes as much? no it usually them fooling around trying diff things, not walking into attacks and recovering in a way to get them KOed.

If you want to gain more fame or respect i guess play ppl online (at least on the lucario board) and beat them badly. Maybe u already do, but do it more and get vids of u fighting skilled players (or at least appearing to be skilled players).

Ive posted combo vids in melee and one for brawl that a few ppl comment on my opponents, but so what, i dont cry over it. if it's a brawl vid I ask them to play online and then we both can see if im good or not.

PS, i duno if you play online, but i still would like to play u. I think i asked a while back but we never did. And yes lag sucks for u, but it also sucks for me, so u can still get a good feel for who is good and who isnt. And i have played many lagless matches that seemed like offline.

Dont take everything so personal Brah, chill out

EDIT: u kinda set ur self up. The title implys that we are going to get some crazy vids with crazy stuff, but the matches werent that crazy. I mean c'mon man, u say the snake vie is to show how great lucario is against snake, but the snake didnt even play like the avg competitive snake does. Maybe if he was trying to snake dash and u caught him with the FP every time, then ppl would be like Holy **** that was some sick ****.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I'm kinda afraid of getting vids up of me and Kevin with Lucario (I haven't had a friendly or tourney game in 4ever, I'm kinda going through what Tedward is. I think I still will go for it, though. Just as soon as I get over "probation", jk.

That MK wasn't all that pro, but I like how he was a bit unorthodox. I noticed how he used him more defensively, and didn't nado/shuttle/dsmash/dthrow spam. He needs moar work on edgegame, but I can see some reasons why he places.

Milln

Smash Champion
lol are u being serious? that vid had 1 comment and the pk mind games were pretty funny. he stopped it from hitting him (or is that bad and couldnt aim it right lol). And then he had it come under him to draw out the counter then had it hit him. Honestly yeah that vid was kind of blah, but the little tricks he was using seemed like he knew what he was doing.
I'm referring to the topic devoted to the video (and the two other ones that were recorded with it) located in the Ness boards, not the comments on the youtube itself.

Also, way to ignore the point.

Also also, lawl @ online play.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
I dont really go on the ness boards. Im assuming u meant how the marth fell for his tricks? That was a lot diff than if Marth had just been walking into pk thunders like the Snake and MK were walking into some attacks. If im still missing the point, let me know.

But w/e. And does that mean u dont want to play online? What do u have to lose? its just a match. Not like winning or losing will harm u in any way.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
How exactly do you use aura sphere with the horizontal momentum? I can do it with forcepalm but I don't understand the neutral b. You were doing some sexy ledge-play against that snake with aura sphere and fair.

Milln

Smash Champion
Milln is a Procario!

compliment right there, and never heard procario before xD
also very true, milln iz da pro
Milln's a cool cat.

Don't stop posting vids, k? The more Luc vids the better.

I love all three of you.

How exactly do you use aura sphere with the horizontal momentum? I can do it with forcepalm but I don't understand the neutral b. You were doing some sexy ledge-play against that snake with aura sphere and fair.
What do you mean? o,o I did a couple different things with the Aura Sphere from the ledge.

Top Bottom