• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW* Meta-Knight Support; The Alatus-Sceptrum - Join Now while its starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amide

Smash Lord
My MK isn't all that good online. The lag gets in the way of me performing my aerials. Just a sec ago, I was facing an Ike. I mashed forward on the control stick as he started to charge a fsmash. There was half a second when he didn't do anything, and as soon as he started to go, I pushed jump and dodge button to mindgame the Ike into using fsmash early so I could punish him. Instead of dashing, then short hopping and airdodging, MK TRIPPED, and I ate a charged fsmash. It didn't cost me a match, but it did cost me a stock. How are your guys' Meta Knights online? Mine isn't too bad, but it's way better offline.
Well, I guess all I can say is get rid of lag. Practically every match I play has no lag, so I don't feel a difference. But when there is... I got destroyed by a Bowser main... It felt bad. Yeah, lag is bad for MK.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
For MK disscussion, what do you think of his power compared to marth and Link?

Meta-Knight, with his quicker attacks then both other characters, can win by constantly interupting other attacks.
Also, he is NOT a easy character to master!

@ SmashMan_026: I added you.

EDIT: I really want to brawl, anyone up. I am free for the next about 2 hours so....

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
w00t im in. nice.
@xigon i would, but, yeah you know, my WIFI CONNECTOR DECIDED IT WAS GOING TO BE OUT OF RANGE. it has worked every other time. it hasnt even moved. any thing anyone could do for some help/tips to get it running again. thanks

edit: should i begin adding everyone in the clan to my buddy list when i get wifi back or wait until some competition starts?

and, xigon, change my clan name to WISPR. It's my gamer tag. Might as well have that one. Thanks.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Not much going on in this thread.
I do want a club tourney to be held sometime. It would give me better ideas of where I stand in a competitive enviroment, even if it IS online.

Amide

Smash Lord
Not much going on in this thread.
I do want a club tourney to be held sometime. It would give me better ideas of where I stand in a competitive enviroment, even if it IS online.
Yeah, we should make sure there's a time that works for everyone first though.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, if were up for some competition, one of my rl friends started a pika clan, how do you feel about challenging them? hes really good, and already has 2 members. just wanted to ask you guys before i asked him. thoughts?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Ive never fought any good Pikachus. So it would be some great training.

WakerofWinds

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sydrael
3DS FC
4699-5989-8229
Name: Sydrael (WakerofWinds)
Region: U.S.
Friend Code: 1504-5393-5742
Connection: Wireless

Amide

Smash Lord
i would like to join but do i really need to post @least once per 2days?
i really busy at times
Welcome. But, I think it's OK to post less often than once every two days if you remain fairly active. Maybe you could post every three or four days, except the days you do post, you post more than once. You'll have to ask xigon though.

silentnight

Smash Rookie
Welcome. But, I think it's OK to post less often than once every two days if you remain fairly active. Maybe you could post every three or four days, except the days you do post, you post more than once. You'll have to ask xigon though.
Thanks for the welcoming
that would be great im able to do that if it's okay :bee:

xigon

Smash Apprentice
im here.

@ SmashMan_026: Tell me more bout the pika clan subject plz. Thx for welcoming some members. Keep up and a special gift might be given to you..........

@ UltiMario: Cln Tournie might start but not until i finishe school(which I will finishe in about 2 weeks)

@ SilentNight: I exagerated with the active/inactive thing.
I lowered the official time.

WakerofWinds

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sydrael
3DS FC
4699-5989-8229
Cool... I'll make sure to stay active.

Well good luck with school, a tournament sounds fun.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
@xigon

the clan is new, its called High Voltage as far as I know, I am good freinds with the starter of it, and we discussed it face to face the other day. He has about 3 members now, ill have to talk to him some more, but the pikas seem intrested in it. Some pretty reknowned pikas are in it though, so it should be an intresting fight. PM me if you need more info.

The username of the clan learder is "krehz" (crazy)

thanks

edit: check the members section of the first post, metahunter.

MetaKnight63

Smash Apprentice
Name: Blazing Chicken (MetaKnight63)
Region: USA
Friend Code: N/A
Connection: Wired

The name refers to Blaziken

Is it a stock match against the Pikachu?

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Yea I tried it out a while ago. It is fun. Not many of my friends know that MK can do it. Take off and go all the way around and land on the same spot. It blows thier minds.

I can glide with little spacing aswell maybe a good full ground jump worth of room for my glide.

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
haha. Thats awesome. I try that, sometimes I'll make it look like I'm edgerabbing then go past it and under battlefield. By then they already jumped out to edgegaurd and by the time the get back I'm already on the other side.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
i have practiced it long and hard, but i cant get the timing down. i always misjudge my distance from the ledge and BARLEY miss it.

edit: xigon, sorry to be a pain, but i have settled with my nickname as a tag. add me as ICEMN (iceman) if its too much trouble to keep changing dont bother, but i think im going to stay with that one.

thanks

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
i said this before but you havent acepted or declined me can i join

Name: metahunter
Region: USA
Friend Code: 2535-3442-5346
Connection: wireless

im an ok player I can beat 2 lv9 pikachus , also i made the "team Omnigay".

heres a vid of me vs 2 lv9 pikachus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt8tN8h1zuE and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUIllkapQqY sorry about the bad picture
youre in, if you submitted your info. xigon seems busy, when he gets time he will put you on the members section.

edit: i think those pikachus are afraid of you now, started killing themselves lol. very nice.

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
youre in, if you submitted your info. xigon seems busy, when he gets time he will put you on the members section.

edit: i think those pikachus are afraid of you now, started killing themselves lol. very nice.
Good to know that I am in.
Also im trying to get my video vs 2 pikachus where i dont tornado spam, uploaded to youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom