• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Meeting Schedule (Please Fill out right away)

shanus

Smash Hero
With the addition of a lot of new members, we need to orchestrate a new IRC meeting schedule.

Please fill this out by Wednesday at midnight:

http://www.when2meet.com/?17481-SWzlc

The time with the most members present will be when future weekly (or biweekly) IRC meeting are held.

D

Deleted member

I filled it in, I supposed it is based on EST.
yes you will see some odd times now, but that's just me.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Filled it out. Looking like it's gonna be tuesday or wednesday so far. Is viet never available or something?
Saturday or Sunday. <___<

Some recent problems have turned up so most of my days are spent not near a computer.

And I doubt you guys like to do things in the morning (I'm definitely not a morning person either).

=(

Veril

Frame Savant
uh...I have GRE's July 8th so i'm usually studying...
Best of luck on those.

I can be available any day from noon-2pm, and night 11pm and on, IF I know of the meeting ahead of time. Normally I work 3pm-10pm, and this thursday I have a placement exam for a Nursing course. That said, I filled in that form with when I'm free this week.

My schedule does change every week though.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
That's a cool website, I'll have to remember that for organizing things next fall.

And we'll repeat this once classes start in the Fall and a lot of schedules change, I assume.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I'm on vacation atm so I'm not gonna bother to fill it out. Just remember the same things as always:

Raid days on Tuesday and Thursday and as long as I get a few days advance I can schedule it in.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
so uh, do you think it would be a good idea to have a meeting to discuss some things in the newest nightly.

Like what to put into an official build, reviewing the public's comments/concerns, discussing fixes for things that may not be working to possibly include in the next nightly, ect, ect.

Also, Simna wants to join the WBR.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I think a new meeting would be a good idea. Sometime in the evening would be best, preferably not on a Wednesday or Monday for me.

D

Deleted member

except next tueseday every date until sunday (23rd) is fine

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I think everyone doing the schedule-program-website-thing again would be a good idea, as those returning to school (such as myself) will likely have vastly different schedules than the ones we entered during the summer.

Top Bottom