• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new/looking for local meele, brawl, and project M players local to Monterey county

FIVE6

Smash Rookie
Me and a few friends have been playing a lot lately, looking for some more players and eventually recording and make videos, mainly trying to get/find/promote Monterey county smash players.

FIVE6

Smash Rookie
Hi and thank you, how would I be able to find local players near my area. Me and my friends are pretty good but we're looking for more people to play with.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hi and thank you, how would I be able to find local players near my area. Me and my friends are pretty good but we're looking for more people to play with.
Just have a look through the forum I linked you too. Specifically, at the Facebook thread. If you find absolutely nothing nearby, I'd recommend creating your own topic.

Top Bottom