• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New In Town

HEPH

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

Here's the deal. I'm new to the Smash Community. Been playing since SSB, but only just recently got back into it. Been mostly playing Brawl as a Diddy main and am looking to meet some nice folks. I live in the Oklahoma City metro area and want to start playing/training on a competitive level. I want some challenge and realize that I have a lot to learn. I'm good enough to beat my friends pretty much every time and the computer isn't putting up much of a fight either at this point. Anyone in the Oklahoma/North Texas area looking to kick it and play some Smash?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hi there and welcome to Smashboard and enjoy you time to be in here and... have so much fun as possible.

if you have brawl with the new server for online battle then hopefully I can help you if you want to.

HEPH

Smash Rookie
If someone out there in SmashLand wants to help me get online, I would be honored to battle you!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
If someone out there in SmashLand wants to help me get online, I would be honored to battle you!
go to this link: http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/ (since there is a lot of pages go to page 1 in case)

Follow the guide and rules without falling I recommend to watch the video of your choosing this in case if you are lost.

you can message me or the link that I gave you for any questions.

then you are good to go.

as for me I pick the hackless method for brawl because its was very easy to setup the Wii and you can either pick the gecko or rivolution because anyway both are good.

I see you then!

Top Bottom