• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new glitch?

N355

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-FCa2vwTiU

heres what happenes:
ness uses his pkt2 attack towards doc
doc uses his cape on it
ness hits doc, goes under the stage, keeps travelling in the same direction, then pops out from under the stage.
It seems the pkt2 attack needs to be caped near the end of the attack or it wont work.
It took me a few times to get it since i controlled p1 and p2 for this vid

Grandeza

Smash Master
Wow I couldn't see anything through that abysmal quality sorry. I thought doc was jigglypuff until i read your post. Sorry dude can't help you.

N355

Smash Apprentice
Wow I couldn't see anything through that abysmal quality sorry. I thought doc was jigglypuff until i read your post. Sorry dude can't help you.
yea im going to record a new one right now and post that link

N355

Smash Apprentice
yea I figured it was old, but when we saw it we were like wtf just happend. and I cracked up because it made no sense. thanks for informing me it was already discovered

N355

Smash Apprentice
lol I just noticed that on that list of glitches this glithc is under number 59 and 86

captainlukey

Smash Ace
sounds like a glitch....
lol
old news bro... now find somethin new if you can... cause no ones really lookin anymore... and im sure there must be at least one glitch we missed somewhere along the ling, the possiblity is just too great...

Top Bottom