• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol, that is a RAR Chileno. And thanks for coming back guys. Unfortunately I am going to be gone for two weeks, not coming back until school starts on the 20th. I will try to post tomorrow, I may bring my laptop but I dunno if there is going to be wi-fi and I am definitely not going to be able to play Wii. Sorry Letterbomb that both your co-leaders are gone for a while. Try to have fun without me guys! ;)
You cant be leaving :(

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
yeah, this place died. not surpising.
Go figure...

Lightning went away for 2 weeks

C.Brawl hasn't replyed in who knows when

Letter doesn't log on that much

And...

We haven't even started a clan war, no?

I gotta start school real soon....We gotta do something..

§witch

Smash Lord
I would have been on more, but I had to go away for the weekend to see my grampa, he got sick. Then my comp asploded lol. So I need the link to the site again, then I can go to the chat alot more.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Go figure...

Lightning went away for 2 weeks

C.Brawl hasn't replyed in who knows when

Letter doesn't log on that much

And...

We haven't even started a clan war, no?

I gotta start school real soon....We gotta do something..
LMAO.

I've been really busy since i turned 17.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Bout time you showed up!

Lol

I got a birthday coming up, too...

Seriously, we gotta keep this thing alive...

It's being a zombie...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Nah, I think we need a collective Fox panel to figure out this stuff...it's just there aren't that many (good) Fox players around...so it makes it hard to keep things like this going. keep it going for now...see what happens....

btw, Aetherlord.....nice mains.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Nah, I think we need a collective Fox panel to figure out this stuff...it's just there aren't that many (good) Fox players around...so it makes it hard to keep things like this going. keep it going for now...see what happens....

btw, Aetherlord.....nice mains.
Well for one thing there will will be a day when a Godly Fox player to arise and bring anew community to Fox when that day comes I want to be by her/his Side.
Then there will be a larger Fox Community then where we can see the Godly,Good,Arising,and
those that just suck:laugh:

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Only problem is that there are NO meleers here in this geezer city in Florida...so I'm stuck to playing comps in melee and playing my friend in brawl :ohwell:

And at Fenrir...ty :p

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Only problem is that there are NO meleers here in this geezer city in Florida...so I'm stuck to playing comps in melee and playing my friend in brawl :ohwell:

there we be some one maybe in Japan (me when i return hopefully), USA, i really dont this one but or Europe (never heard of a pro European)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master

Welcome.

You live in FL? where exactly? so do I. : )

I want to get some vids posted of my Fox, but i don't have recording equipment...so they'll either happen at a tourney or over wifi... : / wifi hurts me so much, but I still play it. just...slowly...

Fox is one of the best chars in the game. i'm convinced. I think he has great matches against the upper part of the cast, so people will have to counterpick him with his disadvantage characters... Like, seriously...I firmly back his matches against Snake, MK, DDD, Wolf, Pit...etc...so I think he has the possibility of wrecking most of the game.

A really good 2nd for Fox players seems to be Zelda, actually...she doesn't get CGed by most of the cast...and she has advantageous matches against Fox's bad matches...so I've been playing with that a lot lately...just a bit of info that may or may not be helpful

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Welcome.

You live in FL? where exactly? so do I. : )

I want to get some vids posted of my Fox, but i don't have recording equipment...so they'll either happen at a tourney or over wifi... : / wifi hurts me so much, but I still play it. just...slowly...

Fox is one of the best chars in the game. i'm convinced. I think he has great matches against the upper part of the cast, so people will have to counterpick him with his disadvantage characters... Like, seriously...I firmly back his matches against Snake, MK, DDD, Wolf, Pit...etc...so I think he has the possibility of wrecking most of the game.

A really good 2nd for Fox players seems to be Zelda, actually...she doesn't get CGed by most of the cast...and she has advantageous matches against Fox's bad matches...so I've been playing with that a lot lately...just a bit of info that may or may not be helpful
I wish to play you! on Wifi im in GA so hopefully lag wont be bad

Top Bottom