• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Lightning do you go out of your way to avoid me online wi-fi cuz u NEVER on when im on lol..I wanna fite u and Zero

And that vid..I saw it before...that Shiek is a N00B!

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Sure np, I would love to help. Do you have wi-fi? Hopefully letterbomb can add you.

And Captain B.! You're Fox HAS improved! Lol too bad I'm still better at shine spiking lol. I wish we could have played more and show you my TRUE yoshi. Lol I picked the wrong color. Still, that was some impressive Falco playing.
Yup i do have Wifi. My main problem is shine spiking cause mine never hits the opponent lol and i have problems with approaching and actually let me hit my combo's.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Okay, I'll add you Chileno4Live into smashboards and later into my fc list. And Aether, I'm SORRY lol. I thought I finally caught today! It was like around 3:10 west coast time, and as soon as I logged into wi-fi JACOB logged off. That's your friend right? Lol I was dissapointed.

By the way, I have a new third! SONIC. I'll add his face into my banner sometime lol.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I would like to join the Fox Force it greatly help my Fox and i would meet some of other Fox players (that i rarely see)

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Yeah let him join too! He has a pretty good Fox as well!

Also, that was really fun, too bad we couldn't win any team matches lol. Fox isn't much of a group fighter, but he can devastate one on one. Sorry I had to leave so suddenly, but it was too late for me to play anymore.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Yup that's his name

C. Brawl handed my butt to me today...His fox HAS gotten better...

Didn't play as well cuz melee is in my veins :p

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol, wait Letterbomb THIS Friday right? Hopefully you can respond by the time you leave.

HEY MONKEY, EPIC GAMES. Both of our Foxes have improved, but your attack force still outpowers mine. Why do you leave for so long lol? My friend gave me that idea to shoot you to 999% and then kill you with a dash-shine, lol that was funny. Sorry I left as well, I needed to help set up a lamp that dangles like 20 feet off the ground. Well I dunno if it's that much.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...I have yet to fight you also Lightning...It's fine...There's a melee tourney coming up on saturday here where I live...I might go to it so wish me luck :ohwell:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol I was reading that one thread about being bored of melee, and then I started to read that one guy's forums. You know, the one who couldn't beat his brother and was whining about it. "Yeah I can't beat him, but don't mention any advanced techniques because no matter how hard I try I can't do them." Lol that's what a n00b is like... lmao. The one that made me crack up the hardest was, "any suggestions on how to grab? Whenever I do it I either end up right in front of him or behind him, so I've just given up grabbing altogether."

GOOD LUCK.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
lol Fox's Fair pwns alot when you practice it. I still have trouble with shine spiking >_< i just can hit the opponent on the right time. Any vids or Threads for helping me out?

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
lol Fox's Fair pwns alot when you practice it. I still have trouble with shine spiking >_< i just can hit the opponent on the right time. Any vids or Threads for helping me out?
I'm talking about the HOVER F-AIR.

I shine spiked & 3 stocked MK for the 1st time!

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Lol, wait Letterbomb THIS Friday right? Hopefully you can respond by the time you leave.

HEY MONKEY, EPIC GAMES. Both of our Foxes have improved, but your attack force still outpowers mine. Why do you leave for so long lol? My friend gave me that idea to shoot you to 999% and then kill you with a dash-shine, lol that was funny. Sorry I left as well, I needed to help set up a lamp that dangles like 20 feet off the ground. Well I dunno if it's that much.
lol yea we've gotten better i learn something with fox while i was fighting you not telling you lol.my mom had me to put up some stuff sorry.it was funny when you put my damage up to 999% than shined me lol

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Lol doing what I did to get ur 100 posts Monkey? Lol, anyways, I'll be updating my banner soon to include my third and fourth, but I ain't telling who it is unless you tell me what you figured out!

lol can't tell you. you will see when we fight again. BTW your yoishi is annoying lol

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Try to reach 100?:p Lol i have alot to do im just a Smash Child.... Anyway, i'm having some troubles with combo making. The only ways i got is DA then combo from it and Dair and combo something from that. What Aerials, Tilts, Smashes or Specials ccan combo 2?

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Lol doing what I did to get ur 100 posts Monkey? Lol, anyways, I'll be updating my banner soon to include my third and fourth, but I ain't telling who it is unless you tell me what you figured out!

LOL vid dude.hey i finaly have a vid cam but i didn't even know i had one until i asked my mom LOL. i'm going to start recording wifi matches soon meybe today mahahahaha. 1 more post

Lightning93

Smash Champion
YEAH LETS PLAY TODAY AND RECORD SOME MATCHES MONKEY! And btw Sonic is now my fourth. So... that leaves the question... what's my third??? And I have also discovered something about Fox while playing you though I'm sure you already know... OR DO YOU?

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
****, i just lost a couple of matches with fox (as usual) and i dont know what im doing wrong. I only have 2 combo beginners and those are Dash Attack and Dair. They seem to dodge my shorthop Dair and attacks me after. I dont know what i can do, its really difficult to start a combo. Though when i got the combo, i always finish. Please help me!

Question: How do you guys record your matches? IS it possible to watch your replays on a site/program?

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Well, that's kind of Fox for you. Those are really his only approaches if you are looking for a combo. You could also, try a n-air and then f-smash. But that is kind of hard to start and combo from.

And usually I record a match by saving a replay and then recording the match with a regular videocamera. As of yet there is no way to save your replay on an sd card and then put it onto your computer, because replays are not actually recorded matches, but a set of instructions the game uses to recreate a previous match. Kool huh? It's really hard to crack it from what I heard.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Well, that's kind of Fox for you. Those are really his only approaches if you are looking for a combo. You could also, try a n-air and then f-smash. But that is kind of hard to start and combo from.

And usually I record a match by saving a replay and then recording the match with a regular videocamera. As of yet there is no way to save your replay on an sd card and then put it onto your computer, because replays are not actually recorded matches, but a set of instructions the game uses to recreate a previous match. Kool huh? It's really hard to crack it from what I heard.
We didn't face today meybe tomrrow or i will face you if your online.
i start my combos with dairor shine or n-air or dash kick which ever i want really lol
Oh one more thing

100 Post Oh Yeah Level Up

§witch

Smash Lord
Lawl, spammers...XD.
Anyways, Ima talk to the ike clan today, and we'll see how that goes. I'll have to play fox again though, I haven't used him in ages. SOMEONE HELP ME RE-TRAIN HIM! Lightning, your third is marth.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Lawl, spammers...XD.
Anyways, Ima talk to the ike clan today, and we'll see how that goes. I'll have to play fox again though, I haven't used him in ages. SOMEONE HELP ME RE-TRAIN HIM! Lightning, your third is marth.
I'd like to help you ''Re Train''. I need some pointers in Fox anyway and maybe you can help me.

Zero-sr388

Smash Cadet
Lightning do you go out of your way to avoid me online wi-fi cuz u NEVER on when im on lol..I wanna fite u and Zero

And that vid..I saw it before...that Shiek is a N00B!
Yeah, but Izaw's a beast!
That vid actually helped me get better at combos w/ Fox.
I was playing a pro link and pwning him, lol.
But then I messed up and got SEVERELY punished... : (

I'll add... eh... Your friend as soon as I get a wii / wifi, but I guess I could add it to my friend's wii if he'll let me.

It depends on where you live, bc he hates lag.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Hey I been waiting Join the Fox Force just wanna know do i have to be tested or something oh andif any other Fox player want to play just hit me up ill try be in Chat room in ready by a time if some one wants well thats all

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol Iblis, make yourself KNOWN. Lol. And no Letterbomb YOUR WRONG. I would never use Math as a frequent player, NEVER. He's so annoying lol. I'll help you Re-Train, I'll try to be on as much as I can today, but make sure you don't leave your Wii on and leave someplace else... it hurts me when you do that...

Top Bottom