• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Final Smash?

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Don't know if the berry potion things were in Pikmin 3 (I still haven't played it!) but perhaps it could involve using those and having the pikmin automatically go on a rampage.

Even if his FS was OP before, I wish they would have just nerfed it because it was really fitting for Pikmin.

Master_Morrison

Smash Cadet
That's actually a good idea and he should get invincibility when he does it
Or his side b becomes rock pikmin throw and it has bonsley knock back when they make contact

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
I haven't played 3 yet either, but those rock pikmin might do something. That red berry potion sounds like a really cool idea. Maybe that would increase damage output drastically.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Ideas.

Pikmin Army = Olimar whistles. A army of 100 Pikmin runs from behind him, running, jumping, throwing themselves. Think Zero Laser, but with Pikmin. Would fit since Olimar is suppose to have 100 Pikmin.

The Fallen Dolphin = the background Changes to a dark night, and you see the S. S. Dolphin take off. A metiorite hits it, and it explodes, and you see parts of the ship fall towards the battlefield. Not from the top of the screen, but from the backgrouns, falling down, so you see kinda where they will end up. Kinda PK Starstorm, but from the background.

Super Potion = Your Three Pikmin all get Super Charged. You then play as normal, and if you throw a Pikmin, and hits a foe, that Pikmin, as well as loads of others that will appear in the hit, will start a rampaging barrage on that foe. It's not super strong, but you can hit Three foes, or the same one trice.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
maybe rock pikmin could be part of his final smash somehow

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Not that I think such a scenario is possible, but what could be interesting is a new spin on Olimar's old FS. He gets in the Dolphin (which is different from the new Hocotate Ship item) and takes off to the sky as before, only the screen remains unchanged and a boss from the games (like the Titan Dweevil or Plasm Wraith) appears on the stage to wreck havoc while Olimar is safe off-screen.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Not that I think such a scenario is possible, but what could be interesting is a new spin on Olimar's old FS. He gets in the Dolphin (which is different from the new Hocotate Ship item) and takes off to the sky as before, only the screen remains unchanged and a boss from the games (like the Titan Dweevil or Plasm Wraith) appears on the stage to wreck havoc while Olimar is safe off-screen.
^This.^

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Never played Pikmin so I have no idea, but I am hoping and thinking we'll get a new one.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Maybe they can do something with Rock Pikmin (Really Surprised me they didn't incorporate the little guys with his moveset)
1. Ultra Spicy-Spray

The Pikmin get's fired up and there invincible there attack power is increased and at the of the FS if they have a Leaf or a Bud on there head it changes to a flower.
2. Plasm Wraith

The Second idea is the Plasm Wraith that has a strange obsession with Olimar. Appears On Screen Absorbs Olimar Protecting Him.
Uses Elemental Attacks Like in Pikmin 3

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I could imagine the Plasma Wraith being like a Giga Bowser transformation for Olimar; absorbing Olimar like @ Skyfox2000 Skyfox2000 said but fights under player control. Like a suit of armor.

Or it could morph into a golden Landmaster which is far more likely.

Olimar's Final Smash falls into the same category as King Dedede's (which, coincidentally, will probably be changed too). They were great ideas, but were poorly executed because they required zero interaction on the part of the person who uses them. You could put the controller down if you wanted to. I really like the concept though. The only thing I can think to improve it is to stay down on the stage while Olimar disappears and letting the player somehow control each creature that comes out. Though directly controlling the creatures seems like it would take away some of their ominous characteristics.

End of Day (interactive):
Olimar takes off, but instead of following him you stay on the stage as the background goes dark leaving only the foreground. Yellow eyes pop up from the darkness watching the other fighters. Creatures emerge from the darkness when the player presses a button. You can't control the creatures directly, but there is a strategy on how you send them out.

Bulborbs: Send the opponent flying out.
Wollywog: Sends opponents flying up
Swooping Snitchbug: grabs opponents in mid-air and spikes them down off the stage.

You need to time it so the Bulborbs and Wollywogs smack the opponents into the Snitchbugs, who will throw them downward into the abyss. The Bulborbs and Wollywogs lumber around for 10 seconds or until they attack, while the Snitchbugs fly on either side of the stage until they grab someone and throw them down. There is a limited amount of each (3 Bulborb and Wollywogs, and 4 Snitchbugs) You can summon all of them at once and overwhelm opponents, or send them out strategically to gaurntee kils.

-------------------------------------------------------

The other idea I have involves only one enemy. Though this doesn't really represent the game as well...I just really like Burrowing Snagrets.

Burrowing Snagret:
Olimar takes off, but this time and a massive Burrowing Snagret pops up from the background that the player controls.The head can be moved left and right, while A or B makes it slam down onto opponents. Having it eat them would be an amazing touch. It eating items would be pretty cool too, so missing opponets with it would be a total waste.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
The other idea I have involves only one enemy. Though this doesn't really represent the game as well...I just really like Burrowing Snagrets.

Burrowing Snagret:
Olimar takes off, but this time and a massive Burrowing Snagret pops up from the background that the player controls.The head can be moved left and right, while A or B makes it slam down onto opponents. Having it eat them would be an amazing touch. It eating items would be pretty cool too, so missing opponets with it would be a total waste.
It's like you're after my own heart. :love:

Top Bottom