• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New DarkRain "combo" video!

audreyh

Smash Ace
the only reason the other combo was the darkrain combo was cuz it was done against isai and at a huge tourny.

although most falcons would think it inefficient to keep expecting the DI jiano gave darkrain in order to keep the combo going.

Gerry

Smash Rookie
Wow, that is the most horrible thing i've seen by far Dark. you need to stop playing smash if you suck that much you noob.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
the only reason the other combo was the darkrain combo was cuz it was done against isai and at a huge tourny.

anyone can do this... although most falcons would think it inefficient to keep expecting the DI jiano gave darkrain in order to keep the combo going.
lol the whole thing is coming up with such things on the spot..... of course bad DI allows for things to happen... thats how most combos are.... ive been playing this game for forever and this combo was impressive ... stop being a noob.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea trail is right, its not that jiano "DIed perfectly" for him, but rather, dark reacted to the DI of each of his moves, and put out the correct move accordingly. if jiano wouldve DIed away, i can almost guarantee that dark wouldve hit him with a knee, or jiano wouldve hit the ground, in which dark would probably tech chase into something else nasty.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Sometimes you play good, sometimes you don't. Looking at it now I think "there's no way I'd DI that towards him," but I did, and got froed for it. I was combo'd a lot due to missing techs, **** happens.

The best thing about this video is that Jiano was actually man enough to put it up.
This is because I posted the videos of Forward laying the justice down on Darkrain.

The Black Cat

Smash Journeyman
True story:

In a tourny, get ***** horribly, 4-stocked, got other guy up to around 120%.

Match over, good game, blah blah blah...walk by him a few minutes later "Yah I'm sure glad Darkrain isn't here like last time"

So in conclusion Darkrain isn't human, he's spawned from an ancient meteor in the center of the earth. Beating like a human heart, and glowing with the color or blood and hate. This same meteor is also the magical source of MR. Clean magic eraser.

Top Bottom