• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Just noticed something.

A lot of the popular characters for this poll originated on the GBA:
- Isaac
- Lyn
- Sami
- Masked Man

Even Ridley made two major new appearances on the GBA (especially in Zero Mission).

Personally, the GBA has my favorite handheld library.

Would you guys be ok with:
- Isaac
- Lyn
- Sami
- Masked Man
- Ridley

being the five characters?

Personally, I would rather see Dixie Kong than Masked Man, although she may have a decent shot for Smash 4 (hopefully Sakurai is not boneheaded enough not to include a DK newcomer).

XRagingxDemonX

Smash Cadet
Just noticed something.

- Isaac
- Lyn
- Sami
- Masked Man

Even Ridley made two major new appearances on the GBA (especially in Zero Mission).

- Isaac
- Lyn
- Sami
- Masked Man
- Ridley

Personally, I would rather see Dixie Kong than Masked Man, although she may have a decent shot for Smash 4 (hopefully Sakurai is not boneheaded enough not to include a DK newcomer).
Hell no. 3 i do not like at all. Which leaves lyn and Masked Man. Masked man seems the most cool out of all the nonsence i keep hearing.

@antiguy. Downvote liquid
1/2 vote masked man
downvote whoever else i didnt downvote. I personally only took note of masked man. Its probably red who im forvetting to downvote. Red/pokemon trainer.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
So legit question. Would anyone be okay with Kafei from Majora's Mask? He is a rather significant character in the game (and even more so in the manga). I could see him being like Young Link without a sword and specials based on that various masks in the game. And given Sakurai's habbit of using moves that represent the game rather than just the character, it wouldn't even be a stretch. This would be a nice way to incorporate MM's gameplay into a character that isn't Link himself.

Discuss?

Shin F.

Smash Master
So legit question. Would anyone be okay with Kafei from Majora's Mask? He is a rather significant character in the game (and even more so in the manga). I could see him being like Young Link without a sword and specials based on that various masks in the game. And given Sakurai's habbit of using moves that represent the game rather than just the character, it wouldn't even be a stretch. This would be a nice way to incorporate MM's gameplay into a character that isn't Link himself.

Discuss?

Kafei? That would be very interesting, actually. Didn't people speculate that he's actually Termina's Link, since he's one of the few people who didn't have an equivalent in Hyrule? And he shared Link's bones and animations, as well, I think, and there was that thing about both of them having been an adult and changed back into a kid.

He'd be a good alternative to Skull Kid for representing Majora's Mask, and would be easier to clone since he would essentially be Young Link. That's also the biggest problem, though. He would be just like a third Link, unless there was some way to distinguish him from the rest. What items are in Majora's Mask, other than the masks, that aren't used by Link or Toon Link?

Let's see... his sword would obviously be the Razor Sword. The items in MM not used by Link or TL are Deku Nuts, Deku Sticks, Bombchus, Ice and Light Arrows, Powder Kegs, Bottles, and the masks.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Just noticed something.

- Isaac
- Lyn
- Sami
- Masked Man

- Isaac
- Lyn
- Sami
- Masked Man
- Ridley

I wouldn't have a problem with those 5 actually. Sami is kind of a weird choice to me only because she's not the main character like Andy is, but after reading up on her proposed moveset I'd enjoy playing as her anyway. Lyn may not really be all that important either (Eliwood is the main character), but I remember her attack animations in the game and indeed a cool moveset could be derived from that.

I think it was you that brought up that you'd like to see Porky as the third Mother rep because he's the link between EarthBound and Mother 3. The reason that we Mother fans bring up other potential candidates instead is that

A) outside of his two spider mechs, he hasn't shown any notable fighting prowess, unless you count the PSI he somehow used from within his Mother 3 mech

B) if he was included, the only way to have it make sense is to keep him in either of those two spider mechs, which we all know would be a nightmare times a million for the PMBR to get working since he has no clear character to use as a base, and

C) out of all the Mother characters, he seems the most obvious to include, meaning that Sakurai could potentially have him in Super Smash 4

I mean not that it really mattered since you're not to keen on a third Mother rep anyway, just letting you know those are the reasons he hasn't been brought up.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Hell no. 3 i do not like at all. Which leaves lyn and Masked Man. Masked man seems the most cool out of all the nonsence i keep hearing.

@antiguy. Downvote liquid
1/2 vote masked man
downvote whoever else i didnt downvote. I personally only took note of masked man. Its probably red who im forvetting to downvote. Red/pokemon trainer.

Just give me explanations for all the downvotes so I can count em... especially the "whoever else" -- you can say "because third party for some of them" or whatever, but it just has to be legit

XRagingxDemonX

Smash Cadet
Just give me explanations for all the downvotes so I can count em... especially the "whoever else" -- you can say "because third party for some of them" or whatever, but it just has to be legit
Red/pokemon trainer: "from what was brought up i dont like this idea at all. Being able to spawn Pokemon at will is pretty ridiculous. There is no such thing as bad pokemon. Cept goldeen. Each pokemon (if you know how they work) you can make it very difficult to avoid them. Using pokemon for attacks seem fine but the ideas going around are using what is already in the game. Putting the best of each character into one person. It is also too wide of a degree for pokemon moves which also could be a positive. So far since throwing pokemon is the base of all trainers. To me its too op ljke that.

Liquid. I dont really like snakes playstyle at all. Fighting him isnt fun b/c i mainly use characters that have some sort of meteor attack and its easy to read the cpu when they are off the cliff/stage. This keep away playstyle isnt my thing and the moveset suggested also has that same possible playstyle.

Downvote skull kid or those other links.I think it was MM. I'd rather a young like with some different editions. I really dont want to be whacking people with a leaf.

Though the idea of an ice arrow link sounds nice. Add an ice bomb and im sold. Playing dragons crown got me thinking about the specials though. Side B for some sort of sprint with variations of follow-ups. Releasing b causes you to do a short hop forward and does a quick half charged double arrows shot at the same time at slightly different angles. If holding a bomb you chuck it baclwards. Even without that, ice arrows and bombs seem amazing.
So whichever link that uses swords and an ice arrow at least. 1/2 vote for me.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Kafei? That would be very interesting, actually. Didn't people speculate that he's actually Termina's Link, since he's one of the few people who didn't have an equivalent in Hyrule? And he shared Link's bones and animations, as well, I think. He'd be a good alternative to Skull Kid for representing Majora's Mask, and would be easier to clone since he would essentially be Young Link. That's also the biggest problem, though. He would be just like a third Link, unless there was some way to distinguish him from the rest. What items are in Majora's Mask, other than the masks, that aren't used by Link or Toon Link?
Kafei is known to always be wearing a mask and was even temporarily playable during a sidequest. He uses hand to and combat translated varients of Link's moves in MM. Using the non-transformable masks can provide much more variation than you would think. Even then, you can also implement the Great Fairy Sword into his moveset as well. It was mentioned in the story that Kafei did go to visit the Great Fairy to find she had been separated into stray fairies. It can be very well implied that Kafei would have attempted to stop Skull Kid himself. Even if it would have ended in failure. In short, he lacked the tools Link had at his disposal to do the job himself.

To the point, items like the Blast Mask, Mask of Truth, Bottle, Magic Bean, Sling Shot, Deku Nut, Bomb-Chu, and Great Fairy Sword are all items that would be feasible for Kafei to use.

The Blast Mask would be a risk and reward move that could also benifit as a recovery if used properly.

The Mask of Truth, if possible, can be used for a counter.

Bottle could be used for many things. Reflecting a projectile as a nod to the ongoing gag in the Zelda series, perhaps a potion or
Healing based item to accommodate for the blast mask damage. Still risk in useage and heal factor would be balanced accordingly.

Magic bean would be an idea for an Up-B. Just a suggestion, but one I personally don't prefer.

Sling Shot can be similar to the discarded VBrawl Toon Link Arrow, or maybe a rapid fire move that doesn't flinch the target like Fox's laser shots.

Deku Nut is pretty self explanatory. Would only stun grounded enemies. KB would be weaker Tinks bombs.

Bomb-Chu would be an interesting combo tool and very good for pressure/set-ups.

And Great Fairy Sword could be used for his smash attacks or another option for his up-b. Maybe both.

So feedback on which of these moves would be preferred or feasible would be nice. Suggestions would also be appreciated. I personally feel bombchu or blast mask, great fairy sword, deku nut and sling shot are the best options here.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I'd prefer Bombchus to the Blast Mask, and Ice Arrows instead of slingshot since that wasn't in MM. The biggest issue with Kafei is that outside of Fierce Deity, which as a transformation would probably require another slot, I don't think he has any Final Smash potential.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I'd prefer Bombchus to the Blast Mask, and Ice Arrows instead of slingshot since that wasn't in MM. The biggest issue with Kafei is that outside of Fierce Deity, which as a transformation would probably require another slot, I don't think he has any Final Smash potential.
There is plenty of potential. For all the moves, I'd be completely fine with ice arrows. Pehaps an Up-B that uses the Deku flower to pop him up into the air would be nice. As for the final Smash, he has plenty of potential. Giant's Mask, Reuniting with Anju as the moon crashes into the stage or crying all over the stage with moon tears, wearing the Sun Mask or couples mask that gives him a buff of the sorts.

Shin F.

Smash Master
There is plenty of potential. For all the moves, I'd be completely fine with ice arrows. Pehaps an Up-B that uses the Deku flower to pop him up into the air would be nice. As for the final Smash, he has plenty of potential. Giant's Mask, Reuniting with Anju as the moon crashes into the stage or crying all over the stage with moon tears, wearing the Sun Mask or couples mask that gives him a buff of the sorts.

Of those Final Smashes, I would only approve of the Giants' Mask. I hadn't thought of that.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Of those Final Smashes, I would only approve of the Giants' Mask. I hadn't thought of that.
I think Sun's Mask makes the most sense of Kafei. It represents his valor. Perhaps as an alternate costume in a wedding suit. Anyways, imagine him striking as a faster Link with his standard jabs and a slower two-handed sword version of him for his smashes / Up-B. Instead of fast sword strikes, they would only be slightly slower than Link, but have more range and slightly more damage. Not like Ike. A bit faster than that.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Up-Vote

-Black Shadow with Ganondorf's moveset with Ganon getting a more Oot or

TP inspired one:

While enjoying Ganondorfs current moveset and being a big fan

of Ganondorf as character this would satisfy both my wants. It also

suit the game better giving captain falcon his enemy. (This shouldve

been done in the first place. What was nintendo thinking.)

-Ridley

Ive played and beat every Metroid game and as much as I love

Dark samus I feel ridley would be the better choice. Adding an

alternate costume to samus of dark samus and putting ridley in would

kill two birds with one stone imo.

-Masked Man/Claus
Would give a villain to the Mother side.Also going to be

completely honest he just looks so innocent but badass.

-King K Rool
Havent played any of the Dk series but atm there is no DK

villain in the game.

-Waluigi
Having mario and luigi I feel like wario should have his

brother. Would make for fun 2v2s of mario luigi vs wario waluigi

aswell. Give wario his partner in crime!

Half-Vote

-Pichu
I would occasionally play him in melee when I wasnt playing

serious. Would be interesting to see what kinda of revamped moveset he

would have coming into project m.

Down-Vote

-Tails,Knuckles,Shadow

Im a huge fan of the Sonic series but Sonic is enough imo

unless eggman makes an appearance. As for tails knuckles and shadow

some alternate costumes for sonic would fit fine imo.

-Paper Mario

Sortve tired of mario. ( I know he plays nothing like game and

watch but putting a skin over GnW would be nice)

-Any sword users
(Self-explanatory)

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Down-Vote

-Tails,Knuckles,Shadow

Im a huge fan of the Sonic series but Sonic is enough imo

unless eggman makes an appearance. As for tails knuckles and shadow

some alternate costumes for sonic would fit fine imo.
You must be one of the few who thinks Sonic's friends will be his alternate costumes. PMBR already said they are not making characters into costumes for existing characters. Shadow, Knuckles, or Tails will not be costumes because they are not Sonic himself.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
I see thank you for letting me know. By alternate costumes I figured they could change any color that didnt affect team colors (red green blue). I will add them as alternates myself then. Also I know im a bit late to this thread are votes still being taken?

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I see thank you for letting me know. I will add them as alternates myself then. Also I know im late to this thread . Are votes still being taken?
Yes, and I do suggest you vote wisely. Consider every option. Including ones that have not been listed yet, as long as they appeared in Brawl in some form. The discussions here are in favor of explaining how a character could work and why they chould be chosen. You must also consider who the character is being cloned from. No matter how creative a character can be, there has to be enough resources for a character to be plausible. This of course is depending on who you vote for.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
dude
dude
what if like
what if
we had
dude
playable
SANDBAG FOR CLONE ENGINE

I've got a moveset... I figured since he's usually the one to take damage from others, he could have a lot of moves where he harms himself (not percentage wise like Pichu. That just sucks.)

Specials:

Up-B - A bat comes out of nowhere and hits him diagonally upward and goes into Snake special fall (can use aerials but can't Up B again)
Down-B - Sandbag bomber. It's like the Bowser Bomber or the Yoshi whatever except he flips and lands on his side.
Neutral-B - Home Run. He clenches his body around a bat to hold it, and then swings it at full force. Chargeable.
Side-B - Item toss. He throws an item out of his body (but nothing hugely game changing, usually simple items like capsules and (rarely) bats.) (alternative): Swings a beam sword and spins around with it similar to Kirby's hammer, except faster, slows fall speed, and swings three times.

A moves

Neutral attack - headbutt.
F-tilt - swings his head horizontally in front of him. It stretches fairly far.
U-tilt - hops and thrusts his upper body upward and slightly back.
D-tilt - slams his face into the ground.
Dash-attack - dropkicks with his lower body.
F-smash - pulls his body back a bit and flies forward far (depending on how long it was charged) and slams his face into the ground.
U-smash - pulls his head back, stands on his head and flicks his lower body up above his head until he jumps and stands upright again.
D-smash - jumps and smashes into the ground, tripping nearby opponents and dealing damage. (alternative): spins around on the ground. and deals multiple hits.
N-air - flips 360 degrees
F-air - swings his upper body forward in an arc.
B-air - kicks his lower body backward and spins.
U-air - coils up and smashes his upper body upward
D-air - sticks his lower body in front of him and kicks down. spikes.
Grab - envelopes the opponent in his body by coiling around them
Pummel - clenches tighter.
F-throw - tosses them up and bats the opponent forward
B-throw - rolls back and crushes them, sending the opponent diagonally backward.
U-throw - throws the opponent up and throws a capsule at them.
D-throw - sets the opponent down and jumps on them (upright) then kicks them backward, sliding them on the ground.

FS - Revenge. He strikes the nearby opponent with a bat, and with a similar mechanic to Blue Falcon, brings them to the stadium and sends the enemy flying.

Alt. Colors
White
Red / Pink
Blue
Green
Black (white eyes)
Gold

I just wanna hop around as sandbag now and kick ***...

This would cause zero problems for a C+D as well.

Kor of Memory

Smash Rookie
So while I've only just started visiting these boards, I plan to stick around. So why not go ahead and make some enemies here. Note that most of my votes are based around 2 things. Who I think would be fun, and what I think would be easier on a developer to implement.

Votes:

Bowser Jr.
It's weird, I used to hate this little turd for the longest time, but I guess he's grown on me. I'm sure he could have a very unique move set while still being easy to migrate from a Bowser shell. I don't really factor in franchise over-saturation when making these types of decisions, though. This is a mod, so who cares.

Knuckles
I know he doesn't really have a chance, and I'm not even the biggest Sonic fan anymore, but Sonic just doesn't do it for me, which is a shame. He doesn't have enough umpf in his attacks, and I'd like to see Knuckles fill this void.

The next 3 all share the same opinion from myself. They're iconic, I think they'd be unique in style, and they each have enough source material to make them special.

K Rool
Isaac
Andy

Down Votes:
All F-Zero characters.
I just don't feel like they need to be there. There is no source material for them to pull from, and thus I feel like adding any of these guys in would be too much like making an entire character from scratch.

Ridley
I used to want to play as him in Brawl before it came out, but now I don't see it being fun. Can't really explain this one, but I can't imagine an appropriate size/speed/attack balance that would make me feel like Ridley was fun. The closest thing I can think of is a Charizard Clone, but it just doesn't seem right. I know the size argument has been done to death, but I just don't feel like he could ever be small enough to fight and still feel like Ridley.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Red/pokemon trainer: "from what was brought up i dont like this idea at all. Being able to spawn Pokemon at will is pretty ridiculous. There is no such thing as bad pokemon. Cept goldeen. Each pokemon (if you know how they work) you can make it very difficult to avoid them. Using pokemon for attacks seem fine but the ideas going around are using what is already in the game. Putting the best of each character into one person. It is also too wide of a degree for pokemon moves which also could be a positive. So far since throwing pokemon is the base of all trainers. To me its too op ljke that.

Liquid. I dont really like snakes playstyle at all. Fighting him isnt fun b/c i mainly use characters that have some sort of meteor attack and its easy to read the cpu when they are off the cliff/stage. This keep away playstyle isnt my thing and the moveset suggested also has that same possible playstyle.

Downvote skull kid or those other links.I think it was MM. I'd rather a young like with some different editions. I really dont want to be whacking people with a leaf.

Though the idea of an ice arrow link sounds nice. Add an ice bomb and im sold. Playing dragons crown got me thinking about the specials though. Side B for some sort of sprint with variations of follow-ups. Releasing b causes you to do a short hop forward and does a quick half charged double arrows shot at the same time at slightly different angles. If holding a bomb you chuck it baclwards. Even without that, ice arrows and bombs seem amazing.
So whichever link that uses swords and an ice arrow at least. 1/2 vote for me.

Can't really count the Liquid downvote because of just not liking the playstyle and because fighting against Snake isn't fun...

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I would like to go over Sukapon for a little bit.
I definitely agree that Sukapon offers a chance to really make something out of a character Nintendo is otherwise unlikely to ever pick up again, and that that's really cool. But I'm not so sure about a Vectorman redesign.

I don't think the question of what areas Sukapon threatens should really be an issue. It's always the players' responsibility to know their own and their opponent's characters, from experience and not sight. And it's not unprecedented at all, with things like Ivysaur's tentacles, Lucario's blue juice, and G&W's bag of tricks, not to mention characters from other games.

Additionally, extra pieces also just make animating Sukapon more difficult. The more she looks like a human, the worse she'll look if she doesn't move like a human. It also leaves less room for the pieces to move around, and more stuff to keep track of and account for.

Most importantly, it, kinda sacrifices her main draw (at least for me), which is the low hanging but perfectly ripe fruit of unique play. The more hitboxes, the less precision required from both players, and the more like already-present characters she becomes. She still offers a whole lot of other stuff, but I think that's the biggest.

Great to finally see someone else actually talking about Sukapon now, though. Let's keep going and see if we can interest some more people, like Nook and Claus have before, and maybe even get Sukapon discussion banned! What else do you think should be done with designing Sukapon for 3D?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
C) out of all the Mother characters, he seems the most obvious to include, meaning that Sakurai could potentially have him in Super Smash 4
There is likely never going to be a third Mother character in Smash Bros. The series is finished (stated several times by Itoi), so this is not a valid mark against Porkey.

I know Porky is basically impossible for the team. I am just saying in a scenario where a third Mother character were to happen, Porkey would be third in line due him being the link between Mother 2 and Mother 3 (or more importantly Ness and Lucas).

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
There is a lot of ideas floating around for a Snake clone (Sami, Liquid). However, there is also another good choice for a Snake clone, and would finally give F-Zero a second playable character:
Pico

Pico is one of the four original F-Zero pilots, making his debut in the first F-Zero released in 1990. Since then, he has been a part of the starting roster for ever F-Zero game except Maximum Velocity (which had no F-Zero pilot veterans).

He was also on the cover to F-Zero GX (alongside the three other original pilots):

Although he is a F-Zero pilot, like Falcon, he does other things outside of race track. He still operates as a notorious hitman, and before he became a F-Zero pilot he was a member of his planet's elite special forces and carries out a number of dangerous missions.

Pico's aggressive driving style is said to have caused the great crash in the F-Zero universe, which killed several pilots and nearly got the sport of F-Zero banned. Despite this, Pico still drives the F-Zero Grand Prix as aggressive as ever much to the chagrin of in-universe F-Zero fans.

Pico is the only non-villainous pilot to which the F-Zero interviewer, Mr. Zero, is afraid of.

Pico also likes to collect knives, which he says "cut so well..."

If Fire Emblem gets four playable characters in Project M, and Mother gets three, then F-Zero certainly deserves a second playable character.

Here is some media of Pico:

NWRL

Smash Ace
I know this is probably asking too much but we should definitely add in Leon Powalski, or Pigma from Star Wolf.

Leon is canonically an assassin so we could make him around the same speed as Wolf but make his ground game ridiculous compared to Wolf's air game. I think it would be a pretty good fit. Not to mention he has a huge rivalry with Falco, which mirrors Wolf's rivalry to Fox, he's also a founding memeber of Star Wolf... etc etc. Pigma could be the definitive defensive spacie, I guess.

Knuckles would be a great addition as well.

^^^^^^

Pico would be amazing. One of my favorite pilots from GX

mattgcn

Smash Cadet
Man there is a lot of choices I'm super fond of in that original post, but here's my five upvote picks (with reasoning).

• Ganondorf / Black Shadow: I think Goroh would also be a nice addition, but as far as simplicity a re-skin replacement like this would be easiest done. I can't imagine Goroh playing quite like Ganondorf does now so it would be an interesting set of changes.
  • Skapon: Ancient picks will always get my vote, plus this thing just looks fun.
  • King K Rool: I'm always in for a new heavy and there is a lot that can be done with explosives for this guy.
  • Andy: Would need to be a very unique moveset, for sure.
  • Waluigi: Waluigi is funny. Really that's all I've got. I think he has a lot of potential utilizing his side-game items (bombs, rackets, etc) and a certain measure of fan-humour wouldn't be unreasonable (there is a video of a recording of his voice actor saying "Too Bad, Waluigi Time!!" which would make a good taunt if the audio were cleaned up)
Half-votes:
  • Isaac (I'm wary about swords but it's a series that deserves in)
  • Hector (Saturated series but axes are baller)
  • Saki (another "good series" pick)
  • Ridley (very close to making the list)
  • Geno from Mario RPG (which I'm surprised doesn't have much mention up in here, would be a good mixed fighting and magic user)
  • Porky from Earthbound/Mother 3 (one of my favourite villains in any video game, masked man is way too spoilery)
Down-votes:
  • Lyn (Swords and saturated series)
  • Krystal (No.)
  • Pichu (Too cloney, EXTREMELY saturated series)

Shin F.

Smash Master
  • Geno from Mario RPG (which I'm surprised doesn't have much mention up in here, would be a good mixed fighting and magic user)
PMBR said the character has to be in Brawl to be eligible, so Geno's pretty much an impossibility, else I would have voted for him. This is also why Vaati was eliminated as a possible character. They have to be at least a sticker or trophy to have a chance.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I've already voted but I think I may change my mind on a character I originally downvoted.

I would vote for "Dark Samus" if, and only if, it were referred to as "Metroid Prime" and had a moveset which made clear that it was a malleable Phazon form, and not just a Samus clone. Also, its final Smash would have to be changing into Metroid Prime Essence/Spider and wreaking havoc.

With the capabilities Brawl has though, I kind of don't see a professional Metroid Prime/Dark Samus happening.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
  • Pichu (Too cloney, EXTREMELY saturated series)
If anything being "cloney" is a plus because that means that 1) the PMBR will be able to make it without any technical problems and 2) they already have the Pichu from Melee to work off of

I agree that Pichu shouldn`t be in, but I don`t think that`s a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom