• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW CHANNEL FEATURING CAPITAN TAVO COMBOS!! Beginner friendly as well :)

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
Hello!! :) I am a SSB64 smasher that mains falcon and seconds fox. This thread is for the combo video channel which I have made, so far containing a considerably great amount of combo videos :) This includes combos that I think are hard to perform, or interesting, cool and unique.

I have also made sure to upload a number of beginner friendly combo videos, in an attempt to try and get more people involved within the SSB64 community - these beginner friendly combo videos are essential combos that, when practiced, are extremely useful for picking up SSB64 characters such as Falcon or Fox as a beginner, and can be identified by the phrases (pick up SSB64 character combo) or ‘Easy Beginner Falcon on Falcon Combos’.

I have tried to make this channel quite beginner friendly, whilst still including number of more challenging combos which experienced SSB64 players will definitely like better. I am sure that you will enjoy the great number of interesting, cool and unique combo videos in my channel :)

This is my SSB64 combo video channel - Hikari198’s channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/hikirai198/videos
Please do feel free to view, like and subscribe to my channel!! :)

Scroll down to view amazing combo videos :)
The more better combo videos which I have uploaded can be watched below. Again, please do feel free to view, like and subcribe to my channel!! :)

Last edited:

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
I did have a thread about my combo video before this one but it was inactive for quite awhile, so I asked Sangoku to delete for me to make a new one. The old one was called 'New channel for falcon/fox videos!! Beginner friendly :)'

Please do view, like and subscribe if you enjoy watching my combos, and give feedback on my channel in the form of a reply to this thread :)

Last edited:

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
Anyone who sees this post, please do feel free to give feedback/critiques on this channel please :)

Again, please do view, like and subscribe to my channel if you liked it :)

Last edited:

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
Any feedback/critiques on my videos? If so, please do feel free to post it as a reply. :)

Please do view, like and subscribe if you liked my channel :D

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
Oh, and btw, there are some really useful beginner friendly combo videos that will help beginners play much more better. There are 4 parts to them, all separated in useful segments. Here they are (below):
Part 1 - Focuses on grab to fair to nair comboing
Part 2 - Focuses on grab to fair to uair comboing
Part 3 - Focuses on falcon uair chaining, an absolute essential in falcon comboing
Part 4 - Focuses on double nair comboing

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
your channel is pretty sweet man! spent some time yesterday replicating them myself, they are very good practice! I still can't do the double reverse bair one. I will probably subscribe and like my favorite combos.

The beginner ones are really good to have as I'm trying to train some beginner players myself. I will point them to your channel!

If you want an idea for future videos, a falcon beginner combo video on Dreamland would be dope!

Last edited:

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the feedback, and its great to know that my combos are good practice!! :)

It's good to know that my combo videos are helping beginners players get better at smash, and also, please do link my channel to people who you think might like it :)

Last edited:

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
New combo is up guys :) Falcon on Falcon 19
Please view, like and subscribe to my channel if you liked it :D

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
To anyone who sees this: For everyone who is keeping up-to-date with my channel - I realise that I am not keeping my combo video channel very active with new uploads, and that is because I have to keep myself busy with work, so I am sorry about that.

Please do, however, continue to watch this thread for any new activity on my combo video channel.

P.S. I will be more free around the middle of September upload more videos so please do keep updated with new activity on my combo video channel :)
Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=hikirai198

Also, I have improved my combo videos by creating of linked annotations to some of my combo videos for skipping to combos faster, most notably to 'Second Fair Falcon on Falcon Combos' as due to the huge no. of mistakes and recording screwups I have made in that combo video. The combo videos which I have made annotations to can be seen below:

Feel free to view, like and subscribe to my channel :) | Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=hikirai198

Last edited:

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
Alright guys, for your enjoyment, I have uploaded 2 new combo videos, one of which is beginner friendly, and one of which is not. Please do tune in to my channel if you enjoyed watching, and subscribe to me as a compliment :) SUBSCRIBE

There is also a video which I have made, with the idea of a combo I have successfully performed before, but not successfully recorded:

Last edited:

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
I will try and upload more combo videos asap guys :)

Last edited:

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
Oh, and btw guys, I updated Fox on Falcon 8, now with more coolness, creativity and stuff! :)

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
Alright guys, now is the middle of September, which means: I CAN UPLOAD MORE COMBOS FOR YOU GUYS!! YAY!! :3
To start off, here is one of my creations:

Top Bottom