• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New challenger? Garchomp?

garchomp4smash

Smash Cadet
I think Garchomp from the pokemon games would be a great add to smash u as dlc
Alot of people love him and he could be very much like charizard both move set and stat wise
What do you guys think?
Let me know

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Garchomp is a cool pokemon, but...
1.) there is already a DLC pokemon character plus thats 6 reps already
2.) There is hundreds of potential pokemon to put in smash

If I could have another pokemon in it would be Arcanine or Chesnaught but there isnt much or even any hope for that.

garchomp4smash

Smash Cadet
Ik but think about how perfectly fitted he is as one of the very small amount of heavy characters in super smash bros 4

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
Ik but think about how perfectly fitted he is as one of the very small amount of heavy characters in super smash bros 4
Look at the pokemon in this game and notice the trend. They are all the most popular of pokemon (besides lucario, but lucario is a fan favorite in the pokemon series). I'm not against Garchomp, but there are plenty of pokemon and plenty of other more "famous" pokemon that would fit better.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Look at the pokemon in this game and notice the trend. They are all the most popular of pokemon (besides lucario, but lucario is a fan favorite in the pokemon series). I'm not against Garchomp, but there are plenty of pokemon and plenty of other more "famous" pokemon that would fit better.
To be fair Garchomp is actually very popular thanks to Cynthia, I would say behind Lucario he's second most popular from Gen 4...However I'm not sure Garchomp is quite popular enough to make the Smash roster (especially as a DLC with Mewtwo already a thing)
Another pokemon rep in general is highly unlikely unless something big happens at E3, even still we probably won't see another pokemon newcomer until the next game...

With all that said Garchomp would be an awesome fighter in Smash...

Top Bottom