• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Challenger Approaching!

Crimson Ludwig

Smash Rookie
Hello guys. I've been lurking on this website for quite sometime and finally decided to make an account!
Despite my name being about a character that is
an alt of Bowser Jr
, My favorite character is hands down, Captain Falcon. Now before I was hardcore into Smash, I thought that Captain Falcon was lame and not worth playing as. Now that I'm a hardcore smash fan, Captain Falcon is my clear favorite.
A brief history of my experience with smash.
The only Smash game i've owned was 64, years ago. I only played as Pikachu and Jigglypuff, being a Pokemon a fanatic.
Then for Melee and Brawl I've had to rely on hanging out with friends to play them. Now I can proudly say I'm buying Smash 3DS When it comes out :D
So that about covers it! I plan to post often and intend to enjoy my stay and make some cool friends :)

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
Awesome! Smash 3DS is looking quite nice. I'm pretty excited.
Welcome to the forums! See ya around. :)

Top Bottom