• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Challenger Approaching: Vanity Angels Peach :D

VA

Smash Hero

Kill The Beast

Smash Cadet
maybe I should have made a commentary thread, look at how good the commentary is everyone! lol I'm upset cos no one cares about my peach :p

-VanityAngel

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Your peach is pretty good, but you can't expect much love on the forums unless you're ****** people left and right. I mean, we've all seen peach do decent and then not win, so it's kind of not exciting.

I'm not going to give you much advice because most people don't like mine. Just keep up the good work and keep playing matches with commentary so that I can marvel at your British accents. :dizzy:

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I remember you. I'll watch the vids this afternoon ;o.

Edit: Are you comming to osts: Alliance in Amsterdam?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
hello vanity angel.. I don know anythng about peach.. well not much.... Jus like your name... It's a song i Used in the combo video i made my double team partner Axe's Pikachu combo video...

yeah a lil random.. but ^^ jus letting you know..

EDIT: watched your peach! wow me likey lotzy! n_n

VA

Smash Hero
hello vanity angel.. I don know anythng about peach.. well not much.... Jus like your name... It's a song i Used in the combo video i made my double team partner Axe's Pikachu combo video...

yeah a lil random.. but ^^ jus letting you know..

EDIT: watched your peach! wow me likey lotzy! n_n
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h17/_vanity_angel_/lolfanboy-1.jpg

I actually knew this already, I've watched that vid and in the above link some fanboy made it clear that they like my peach (definitely not the song :p).

Do you play DDR? And thanks for watching!

Top Bottom