• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New challenger approaches

Rtas Vadum

Smash Rookie
NNID
MasterKazMiller
3DS FC
3394-3815-1574
Hello, I'm new to this forums obviously. Been playing Super Smash Bros. since the Nintendo 64. I have currently Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros for the 3DS and WiiU. My current mains for Smash on the WiiU and 3DS are, Pac-Man, Princess Zelda and Palutena. I joined this site by searching a Smash forums on Google and wanted to join to play Smash with more people.

I do not attend tournaments, though I wish to. Some things I enjoy out of Smash are music and video games. Some favorite bands and musicians are Buckethead, Black Sabbath, Dio, Rainbow and Soundgarden. I prefer lots of genres, though the some I don't enjoy are modern pop and dubstep. Some other games I enjoy are the Halo Series, Metroid Series, Pokemon games and Legend of Zelda series. I don't watch television or much movies anymore.

I'm not the best at introductions, but feel free to ask me any questions you seem fit.

Dysleksikk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dysleksikk
Hi, I'm so excited to meet new people that like this game as much as me ha ha. I plan to play a lot more seriously in hopes to enter a national tournament some time in the future. The game is a lot of fun regardless, I'm very slow to the competitive scene however. On a side note your taste in music is awesome ha ha, have you heard of Animals as Leaders, they interesting to listen to it's sorta like progressive metal in a groovy way. Anyways welcome and I hope you have a good time here.

Top Bottom