• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bark Town, an Oakville tournament - Dec.12th '09 -30personLimit- MBR STAGE SET!

idea

Smash Master
k i'm probably coming to this. and i'd like to stay over too.

so i take the lakeshore west go train, get off at bronte station.

do i take the 22 GO bus, or is it the 22 local transit type bus? (and how much does it cost, whichever it is?)

Chiisu

Smash Cadet

do i take the 22 GO bus, or is it the 22 local transit type bus? (and how much does it cost, whichever it is?)
if you get off at Oakville GO, i can probably pick you up since its just a small detour for me.

that is, if you wanna get picked up by some random you don't know lol.

unknown522

Some guy

if you get off at Oakville GO, i can probably pick you up since its just a small detour for me.

sounds like someone's going to get *****...and I don't mean in smash...

Savingforever

Smash Cadet
lol nice.. alright so if you take the busses, you take the 22 local buss it will drop you off at stonecutter and heritage way. Its like a 2 minute walk from my house. Then go towards the coner store. Its the first street after the bus stop. go left on mayors manor, then first left which is stationmaster and ur on my street. It would be easier if you just map quest it. From "Stonecutter & Heritage way" to my address "1408 Stationmaster Lane". For Sunday to get back to the Bronte Go u need to take the number 6 buss. It picks u up at reeves gate and upper middle, a 4 min walk from my house. You have any questions just call my cell 905 467 9608. I'm actaully callin the oakville transit tomorrow just to clear up some stuff about the number 6 buss. Ill post again tomo=rrow with a bit more information.

I.B

Smash Lord
Btw, if anybody has a laptop they can bring, I have some recording equipment to hook up.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
sorry i cant make it to this anymore, :(
thought i'd be a lot further along in my studies than i am,
see you all in the new year.

I.B

Smash Lord
To everybody attending: review all the rules in the first post. I've made some changes to the stages to reflect the MBR ruleset.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I have to drop out. I am really poor this month :( + lack of communication from car mobile. Sorry guys. Yo Imahd, ayaz might still go, I have no idea since I can't get a hold of him

grimmmz

Smash Rookie
do u need to play smash to go to steves basment i just wanna be there for the happy fun times
IF U NO WHAT I MEAN
and if u need a ride u can ride me...? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

idea

Smash Master

haha yeah, that'd be fine, but send me a personal message or post in this thread sometime tonight so i know...where to find you/what you/your car look like, stuff like that.

if i don't get a reply back in time i'll just take the bus...but any chance to save money i'll take =P especially since i don't know the area.

directions
k, thanks. i probably should have asked how to get home when i asked how to get there, heh.

Yo David, can you or Ryan bring a Wii/GC + Melee if you're still coming?
i'll bring a cube+melee. and maaybe a laptop, but probably not. it's kind of slow anyway.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I don't think I can make this one, I'll try to go there later, not enter and drop off Josh's extentions/power bars.

I'll be down for friendlies if I can make it but it's up to my mom's mood.

idea

Smash Master
leaving now.

(and going to bronte rather than oakville, so whoever it was who offered to drive me, don't worry about it, i'll bus).

it's cold out...

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I don't think I can make this one, I'll try to go there later, not enter and drop off Josh's extentions/power bars.

I'll be down for friendlies if I can make it but it's up to my mom's mood.
Thanks for letting me know so I could reschedule.

-_-

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
**** yo I left my setup at your house steve its a cube thats it and a white memory card. Can you hold onto it for me or give it to someone like worldjem, raynex?

Top Bottom