• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT discovery!!! possibly with more people then Lucas.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
...Sorry, but is a small slide really an 'AT'? I mean... :ohwell:

Meh, I might just be missing something here...

It looks really situational. You have to be on a slope, and it has to be pretty steep, apparently.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
who ever posted this video... this works on Yoshi's Island, Lylat cruise, (any stage with a slope/slant) as you figured out.

i've been practicing this over and over, but i cant do more than 2 successfully

it like (yoshi's island) stand on the edge of the stage, SHNA (short hop nuetral air) as LOW as you can, and as soon as you start it, hold down and the c-stick... but i haven't got the timing down for when to hold down and hit c-stick
but it's and auto cancel 2 smash attack

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oh yeah, you have 2 more the the flat part of the stage when doing the n-air

Chuee

Smash Hero
Wavedashing was a little more than a small slide son.
This probably works with every character. Not really an AT but ok.

Levitas

the moon
Basically, this guy is claiming that landing with momentum is an advanced technique.

The reason lucas lands that early is because of the nair animation-- he gets closer to the ground while he's spinning and actually touches it and lands, with momentum.

Extremely situational, almost certainly not lucas exclusive, and I really don't think it's worth calling an AT as a result.

Cardd

Smash Cadet
yeah well, i tried and got excited.
and im not very board active but i think i know all of lucas's stuff, and i haven't heard of this so i was like woah.

it was cool, either way.

Top Bottom