• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New 2012 Peach Stuff?

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Lately i feel like alot of peaches are REALLY similar, besides the a few(Not trying to say they're bad, just i think us peaches should try new things). Is anyone thinking of or working on NEW peach tricks/utilities? Like for example, im trying to use Falling UAIR like fox would as peach, since peach has low priority below her. Any stuff?

Wake

Smash Master
Nope lol. Either way, I wouldn't worry too much about "sticking out" as much as just letting the fact that you're much better than someone else do the talking.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Im not thinking of sticking out as much as im trying to think of other peach metagame. Like, i feel like every peach match i watch pans out to be near the same as every other. Not that its all of equal skill, just, not different. Im looking for new options to take advantage of, and seeing if someone has done something that hasnt been reconized.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Hmmmm, a reverse fair used to edgeguard? What;s the difference between this and the usual Nair/Bair edgeguard?(Not trying to put that down, it was cool as **** XD) and also quick question, have you ever Float Cancelled OOS Dair to nair? Like i was recently thinking about it, like if a fox is doing some shield pressure, and you jump, float Dair->Nair, would that workout?(I dont have a fox to fight with that much pressure)

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Armada! Arg! I need to record more! I use reverse fair! :mad:
THEN MENTION MORE STUFF YOU DO, so we know :3 im trying to see/learn NEW stuff. I also use frying pan to start my chain-grabs, i dont know if that means anything ._.

WIDL

We Are Born
Uhm, does FC dair to grab work against certain characters? Not sure if it's even new, but it works against cpus. xD Never tried on humans.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I don't like FC dair into anything. Doesn't feel like it has enough stun...

I think that there are situations for FC fair out of shield. Haven't really seen it being used.

Top Bottom