• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Now that Corrin is out the hype has never been more real!

We have reached 40+ users in less than one day and we seem to be growing at a rapid pace. Join us in the fun :)

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/0j2Ypyr8c8wvX6yy
---
Purpose
The purpose of our Discord group is to gather Corrin users to have friendly matches, discuss the meta game, strengths and weaknesses, and to discuss different match ups. The overall purpose is to socialize and interact with other members while at the same time improving our knowledge on Corrin.

Why switch from Skype/Chatzy to Discord?
There are many reasons, the ones that stood out to me are:
  • Voice chat.
  • No lag between messages.
  • You can use it on a web browser without needing to create an account.
  • It's mobile friendly.
  • Even more reason's here: http://prntscr.com/8x4cg0
You can find out more by going to their site.

Rules

1. No NSFW posts because we'll have minors in here (you could elaborate on the rules however you'd like btw) ~
2. No bullying/trolling/flaming ~ Respect
3. Please do not spam the chat with useless junk! Chats are made for typing
4. Don't pose as other users
5. Have fun and meet new people! :)

Join
  • To join comment down below and you will receive an invite from me.

That's it, hope to see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
is this the same server that was made in December?
No, there were problems with the ownership and we felt discontent with the owner of it so a new one has been formed. I'll send you the invite.

Last edited:

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
Must... play... more... Kamui...

My interest in Corrin far outweighs my usual cripplingly antisocial disposition-- definitely keen on joining.

Granted, I'm decidedly average at Smash 4, as I've got too terrible a case of nerves to even play consistently vs AI, so I'm not sure how useful I'll be for practice. Still, I have a good handle on the fundamentals and ATs, I just get inside my own head too much. XD

Andromedous

Smash Rookie
Would very much like to join this discord! c: my discord username is flightless!

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
An invite has been sent to all of you who have commented on this post. I hope you enjoy our server :)

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
I have sent a message to everyone in this thread with the invite link if I missed anyone please let me know.

I hope you enjoy our server :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom