• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I could beat your Ness a lot more offline but the lag stopped me from doing my strings :w
I used a lot more tilts than I would have otherwise for the same reason, come to think of it.

Okie guys, there's a huge bushfire near my house. Dunno where it is cause the smoke is so thick but my bro and I are evacuating. I'm sure we'll be fine but i'm not so sure about the house. Lucky I get to bring my wii haha. Anyway, we'll be staying with a friend. I'll uh, talk to you guys later. :-)

Jamwa

Smash Champion
I used a lot more tilts than I would have otherwise for the same reason, come to think of it.

Okie guys, there's a huge bushfire near my house. Dunno where it is cause the smoke is so thick but my bro and I are evacuating. I'm sure we'll be fine but i'm not so sure about the house. Lucky I get to bring my wii haha. Anyway, we'll be staying with a friend. I'll uh, talk to you guys later. :-)
Hope your house is all well

bushfires must be a prevalent problem where you live?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Well that sounds pretty serious. Hope everything turns out well...

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
Good luck! Everything will be okay (:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Okay guys, the crisis has been averted! ^^

I can explain here but i'll just link you to what I said in the Lucas thread:

Okay guys, everything's clear (I hear the broadcast went Australia-wide though. Ryuka heard nothing about Lobster beach?)! We were lucky, the fire burned near our house (aka less than 50 m away) but never got to our house. the extent of the damage was a few houses a couple streets away had their decks get a new 'carbon' colour :-P , but that's about it. The firefighters worked tirelessly all day and were really great at containing the flames, our suburb is on the end of the peninsula so we were pretty much trapped save the ferry which comes once an hour, however they kept the fire from getting to us (aside from a few spot fires that got, as I said, 50m away or so at the scrub at the end of our street). We stayed with friends and we're home now, no fire, smoke or anything.

We've been really lucky and i'm very thankful to those firefighters for keeping my house safe. ^^

@J : I see Yink sometimes on AIM. She's not as much in to smash stuff any more (although she was very pleased when I told her about how Shaky went at whobo 4) but she's been making cosplay outfits and the like. :-)
@ Jamwa: I posted both in the Lucas thread and Ness thread about the same thing but in answer to your question, all of Australia is prone to bushfires really. It's almost a case of "Oh, a bushfire? Well dang, that's so darn patriotic I want to cry!" Not really... but we do take fires really seriously and every Australian gets some kind of training at a young age (Stop, drop and roll being the most basic, obviously...).

Anyway, thanks for all your support guys! It was up and down a bit for while there but everything's pulled through and it's all ok. :-D

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Great to hear Luco, happy you guys are safe and it's all ok in the end :)

Jamwa

Smash Champion
@ Jamwa: I posted both in the Lucas thread and Ness thread about the same thing but in answer to your question, all of Australia is prone to bushfires really. It's almost a case of "Oh, a bushfire? Well dang, that's so darn patriotic I want to cry!" Not really... but we do take fires really seriously and every Australian gets some kind of training at a young age (Stop, drop and roll being the most basic, obviously...).
you silly head, I AM AUSTRALIAN (where do you think BAM was?) (EDIT: Where did you think South Melbourne was?)

Ive just only lived in Melbourne/Geelong and it's never a problem here/there, but there is a lot about it on the news so I just wondered if you live in a bushfire-y area.

note, I dont know much about this stuff; im terrible with geography.

yes I learnt stop, drop and roll in kindergarten too lol :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
you silly head, I AM AUSTRALIAN (where do you think BAM was?) (EDIT: Where did you think South Melbourne was?)

Ive just only lived in Melbourne/Geelong and it's never a problem here/there, but there is a lot about it on the news so I just wondered if you live in a bushfire-y area.

note, I dont know much about this stuff; im terrible with geography.

yes I learnt stop, drop and roll in kindergarten too lol :p
I know you are; a lot of that post was directed at the general community. :p

Silly Jamwa! :D

I'm thinking we should stop the bushfire discussion because we're mis-reading each other's posts to the extreme :o

Jamwa

Smash Champion
I hate online and will never touch that filth again.

Fear my Lucas/Ness, never look forward to that day you verse them..........

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
pollyanna is one of the only few songs that is in every mother game

the others being the earthbound shop theme and the snowman theme

and maybe more that im forgetting

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Uh, I don't think so.
???

Don't worry, the post has been edited, etc...

Where do you guys think Ness would be if he didn't have CG issues? I think with an improved offstage meta game (recovering early or mixing them up more to not get gimped as easily) Ness could have been borderline or high tier perhaps. Maybe top tier but i'm not too sure on that one.

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
???
Where do you guys think Ness would be if he didn't have CG issues? I think with an improved offstage meta game (recovering early or mixing them up more to not get gimped as easily) Ness could have been borderline or high tier perhaps. Maybe top tier but i'm not too sure on that one.
He'll move up some spots IMO,Ness has some flaws aside from the CG,bottom of Borderline should be fine,though.I think

And I can't see him as a Top or High tier.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
He'll move up some spots IMO,Ness has some flaws aside from the CG,bottom of Borderline should be fine,though.I think

And I can't see him as a Top or High tier.
Add to that more options offstage? Also his PK fire goes slightly further? I'm always testing this stuff out in my mind, see. :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
hey guys im slowly drifting into the deep end of the sanity pool :]
Does that mean you're becoming sane or insane? Either's fine so I wouldn't worry... unless you think you're sane when you're not, that could be dangerous. For instance, I know i'm crazy so i'm fiiiiiine! :p

Top Bottom