• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Labernash

Smash Lord
Shaky.... Thats an epic signature. It reminds me of how Mekos' sig has himself and FOW.

It makes me wish i could do one for me and my brother. :D

Also.... Everyone's getting pranked around here.... o.O
Sorry bro, I just pranked two people! I shoulda looked here first and got you!

Hmm........
No hate baby, one love. We all got something to learn, and I picked up on yours. Maybe you could pick up on mine.

But, Pidge for number 4.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm feeling way more loved than I'm used to by people who aren't my #1 fan. <3

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sorry to burst the "bubble" and I love Stef, but she is not #4. Rockmix would definitely be #4. As for #5, that would make way more sense as a tossup. If Stef says R e d X is better than she is, then maybe HE is #5. I really don't mean to be rude and I sure hope it's not coming off that way, but Rockmix just has results...and IDK how R e d X compares to you Stef...I assume you both play singles right?

Dunno why Rockmix wasn't #4 like, instantly. No love!

EDIT: Stef I'm pretty sure you have to actually go into User CP > Group Memberships > click on Smash Hero or whatever your name will end up being and I think it gets rid of it...not 100% on that though.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The biggest troll ever. Chibo's probably the best Ness now right? 2nd best gonna be Marc? :p

EDIT: Stef I need yo address on FB or something...I still have that Valentine's Card...it's EarthBound related..

Labernash

Smash Lord
^^^ Still using that gif. Yessssss

Also, Yink, yeah that makes sense. Guess we should see some results threads.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
*shrug* I pay fairly close attention to every Ness main. Rockmix has been doing some outstanding things lately, and I'd say it puts him well in a lead for #4...I really don't think that's a competition. #5 is typically a toss-up (to any active Ness, really), and if Stef says R e d X is better then I'm going to assume she's right. Unless it's total modesty.

MrEh

Smash Hero
If it's any consolation, you're still probably a better player then myself.

I've become soft and weak over the years.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Me thinks it's modesty. Maybe half and half. Who wants to say they're better than someone else, besides ESAM?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Plenty of people, but my point still stands. Hopefully this discussion revs some Ness mains to do better and strive for top 5. Results don't lie, and me reading them hopefully shouldn't either.

EDIT: <3. Maybe I would've been when I played still. Shaky taught me a lot of stuff and he said I was pretty good.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's true. Maybe it will even make people want to main Ness. :O

MrEh cutting where it stings. :(

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Stings? Nah. I loved when I played, but I'm just so busy these days I really don't have a chance :/. I'll try to make it out to some over the summer. Ahhh...I'll never forget the time I killed Pierce with PK Flash. I hope he namesearches. I love that guy lol.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Oh bob saget I would go to more tournaments if I didn't work on Saturdays when they are hosted :l

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I can still say that I'm the only Ness main that uses B-Reversed PK Jumps consistently in the games that I do play. xD

YOU GUYS GOTTA GET ON DAT ****! IT'S FREAKING INSANE! The opponent's being all like "oh, I'm safe... WHAT YOU SORTA TELEPORTED AND ENDED UP THERE COMPLETELY UNEXPECTEDLY! I DI'D THE THING, BUT NOW YOU'VE GOT GOOD POSITIONING! OH SHOOT!!!! YOUR HEAD IS SO BIG!"

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Am I the only one here that constantly cancel a PK Fire when running off an edge ? It's just something fancy I like to do as Ness. :)

If only I wasn't limited to Wifi (I'm the only one in that board that is European), I would have shown you all what a stinky french can do D:

(Pi ké faïeur !)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I will say that pretty much everything I know about Ness I learned from R e d X and AvariceX. I will say that R e d X beat Rockmix pretty badly in their money matches at Apex, but R e d X couldn't join bracket because he didn't even find out he could go to apex until after registration closed. He thinks I could have taken him but we got kicked off the tv. Oh well I guess we'll find out next year :p

Then again those were ness dittos and not necessarily reflective of overall performance.

But I still think R e d X deserves top 5. No I'm not just saying this because I'm in love with him. Need to bring him to more nationals to prove it =p

:phone:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Dittos don't say much, I agree. I'm just going off of results unless R e d X has more and they're better than Rockmix's.

Stef, we know ;) *cough*

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I wish I played more consistently... if I did, I'd try to go to tournaments and place highly. It's just not worth the effort to spend like... $60 total for the round trip bus ticket and entry.

EDIT: Imma look up RedX to see some of his matches.

EDIT2:

I really like his SH Aerial usage. It's different, but the way he uses FAir is brilliant: the last spark causes a bit of extra shieldstun and he delays using it just a bit so that he lands laglessly. Also, bait ppl into BAir and NAir.
He's got good platform maneuverability, which is a great thing to have since BAir is a freaking awesome move.
A couple of mis-plays when IC's were recovering in this vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHw510u6lw), but otherwise he's smart, and I like that.

candidate for #5 approved! *stamps*

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
But I still think R e d X deserves top 5. No I'm not just saying this because I'm in love with him. Need to bring him to more nationals to prove it =p
Dawww you two are so cute.

I'll totally vouch for R e d X being at least #5. I mean iirc he nearly beat Tin in tourney (did he beat Tin?), not an easy thing, even factoring in Tin having trouble with most mid tiers.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Dawww you two are so cute.

I'll totally vouch for R e d X being at least #5. I mean iirc he nearly beat Tin in tourney (did he beat Tin?), not an easy thing, even factoring in Tin having trouble with most mid tiers.
Lol thanks <3 I was trying to keep things on the down low, but in the smash scene its COMPLETELY POINTLESS considering how we act around each other lol :( seems like nobody who knows is surprised.

I don't think he beat tin but he put up a damn good fight.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Oli v Ness is even and no one ever argues against it so I enjoy when Ness mains beat Olis or come close (Look at: FOW vs Rich Brown...ouch).

@Marc: Wow you actually namesearched. xD

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Lol thanks <3 I was trying to keep things on the down low, but in the smash scene its COMPLETELY POINTLESS considering how we act around each other lol :( seems like nobody who knows is surprised.

I don't think he beat tin but he put up a damn good fight.

Hehe I kinda knew almost immediately :p

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I just instinctively know when my name is being uttered, especially when my reputation as a Ness main is on the line.
This guy... xP

Got super powers like a boss.

@Pidge, Yes. I know your entire future. I won't tell you though, because if I do, It'll alter the course of history.

Top Bottom