• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness teleported to the middle of FD and damage reset to 0%

LydianAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
I was playing ness vs my brother who was mario
he got me off stage and I was using PKT2 to come back.
I was headed straight for the corner of the stage in an attempt to sweep spot the ledge
I'm pretty sure he short hopped -> cape
Anyways he hit me with the cape and I assumed I was dead, but right as the cape connected Ness just teleported to the middle of the stage, and was in a neutral standing animation, and my damage was back at 0 (I think. I'm not sure about the damage part but I know that I teleported)

Idk if it has anything to do with ledge collision. I know there is that glitch with the pit arrows.

EDIT: I posted this bug to the nor cal projectm group on facebook. Another user there also saw this bug. very similar circumstances. caped by a mario on FD.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

I always end up in the middle of the screen in a neutral standing animation on 0% after mario towels me recovering.
I usually have one stock less too though.

sorry couldn't resist =p

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
New teams strategy much??

Was this during the first part of PKT2 (moving the lightning toward you) or the second (getting hit by the lightning and flying forward)???

Top Bottom