• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Power Rankings ~Looking for management~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'm still going to go to friendlies at these tournaments I mentioned, and I will actually enter in future tournaments. I will become one of the best Ness players in Chicago, then Illiniois, then the midwest. That is my dream, to at least be one of the best in the midwest.

CO18

Smash Hero
Neon Ness.

Dude we gotta find i place to meet sometime. i'd like to any possiblitly you could hitch a ride with masky and lio and such to the next PHB or GIGS?

BTW... Last GIGS i lost the set, but i two stocked seibriks meta-knight on pirate ship.
WTF? First me and hal and seibriks mk.

Lizard is straight up broken on pirate ship.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
No other serious Ness players in Chicago that I know of. I know people who can use Ness pretty well, but don't main him. I suck at Ness dittos though, lol. D:

Edit: I probably have the best pkt mindgames in Chicago though, lol. I have yet to get hit by another Ness' pkt mindgame, and I have delivered more than anyone else I know. :)

Rawr! I wish I had money, that is why I was motivated to get applications to like 5 different stores today. I need a job... :'(

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
What about double mains, do they have a chance to be on here? I plan on maining Ness as well with my ROB. I just have to figure out which match ups to avoid with Ness...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I heard dog latin did something amazing involving a Wario. If I can find out what he did exactly it might break the tie between him and Cazcom.

Edit: Ref has quit brawl. I will adjust the power rankings accordingly. We now actually have 10 players. From Next weekend on, I will keep a record of results.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Does Cazcom even still play Brawl? It's like he's gone missing the last time I checked.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
If Dog beat Fiction...its really amazing, because Fiction won WGF, which had MANY great cali players like DSF, SK92, etc....

Im taking a short hiatus from brawl, becus eIve been sucking too much recently and I heard breaks are good for you. I may attend a tourney this weekend, but im still not sure.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Just really quick, people need to keep in mind defeating one person doesn't mean you can defeat all the other great players.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
It doesn't matter... beating somebody who won a major tourney is definitely notable. I think the only other low tier who can claim this is like sonic lol.

I beat plank in doubles if that counts. He was majorly sandbagging imo (how does being 5 stocked get turned into 3 stocking them?).

It seems Vicegrip thinks he's better than Dog Latin (I'm trying to start drama to get data on the wc...)

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well I like both ViceGrip and Dog Latin both respectively. I don't care who beats a major top player, as long as they were using that broken character they call Ness.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Well I like both ViceGrip and Dog Latin both respectively. I don't care who beats a major top player, as long as they were using that broken character they call Ness.
They were using Ness. That's the whole point...

T0MMY

Smash Master
I can't believe you guys. lol
I travel up and down the west coast, and I've played all these Ness players here (don't know who Ref is, but he's NY so I have no say on that region yet).

Dog Latin 2-0'd FICTION at B.i.O. 2.
Cazcom is a good Ness player, But Vice Grip and Dog Latin are so much better.
Also, Dog Latin is an officially adopted Oregon player, but he's right over the bridge in Vancouver (works in Portland, OR). No doubt about it when WA and OR have crew battles he's on OR's side. Might as well put OR/WA as his location.
Dog Latin is awesome enough to draw a crowd at a big tourney like BiO and have people cheering and shouting OMG! Save that replay! (and then the groans when it is 3:01 lol)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I dont think weve played T0MMY, even though I went to OMG and WGF :(

I suck though so it doesnt matter

gonna try to go to a tourney this sunday....

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I already ranked DL above Caz... I just wanna know if DL is better than Vice or not...

Guys step it up!!!

This should be stickied once this is over. When we have a current one established then I'll update it seasonally.

Asa

Smash Hero
I think Hawaii should count. We do get notable players there from the mainland, and we do have a nice smash scene.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Hmm, well, looks like I'll be heading over the the US for Genesis.

I'd probably be the only Australian guy repping Ness, it seems.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I mean, the only reason it doesn't count is that I have no way of ranking you guys. The only reason it's regional is that I'm waiting for a national tournament to come up where like at least three of us (from different regions) are there... That way we have actual evidence. If a person from Hawaii comes then yea they could be ranked...

For instance I know AvariceX is a really good Ness. But since he lives in Canada I dunno how to rank him vs. people here...

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I mean, the only reason it doesn't count is that I have no way of ranking you guys. The only reason it's regional is that I'm waiting for a national tournament to come up where like at least three of us (from different regions) are there... That way we have actual evidence. If a person from Hawaii comes then yea they could be ranked...

For instance I know AvariceX is a really good Ness. But since he lives in Canada I dunno how to rank him vs. people here...
Good example XD...although I wouldn't count myself as that good. Like my pseudo-success against Ally comes from having a lot of experience vs him. Typically I don't make it out of pools at a large tournament as Ness. I did place 5th at a 37-person monthly last month...but I only used Dedede and Snake (lost a few games in pools as Ness then stopped using him).

I would for sure be below Vice, Ref, Sage, Cazcom, DL, Meteor, and probably some others...just not sure where exactly. I'm getting back into the Ness groove now though and hopefully I'll step my Ness game up before March 14th (next big tourney).

Still, I am the only person we know of to ever spike Ally. XD

Uffe

Smash Hero
Unfortunately it's true. :urg: I'm kind of getting upset with these Ness mains giving up. :(

Levitas

the moon
pfft. giving up is for people who give up. and is lame.

You should just switch mains for a while and realize that you want to play as ness again.

Protein

Smash Apprentice
I'm going up on PR?

wat.

"on merit of people quitting"

oh.

Levitas; speaking from experience?

I do something like that. I play melee and Brawl+ whenever I wanna play smash. (or doubles if available)
and then sort of go to tournaments with ness.
oh, wait that's not the same.

oh, hey sage, can I be #1 for the Brawl+ ness rankings?

Levitas

the moon
lol, I never quit, but I did stop feeling like playing a couple times.

I guess that's what happens when you spend a one year stretch only getting knocked out of tournaments by crewmates haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom