• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness 2.5 Match-up Discussion-- Current Discussion Sheik

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Link to old thread: http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-4732.html

Might as well get a match up thread started.

The last thread left off mostly agreeing that Ness' worst matchups were against characters that can just float away from pressure (Jiggs, wario, etc), and those that love when their opponent is stuck to the ground (Marth, Sheik, DK). Ness isn't the greatest on the ground, but he needs to be fairly close to it to really utilize his speed and pressure through his DJC game. Non-committal characters can just back off and take to the sky where Ness isn't on par with them. Grab and range based characters can force Ness to stay grounded while still abusing their superior range to out space and bully Ness around.

I'm going to start it off by saying that from my experience, Toon Link is free.
SinnyB plays with Daze' a lot so I'm sure he can give a much better evaluation of the match-up.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Yeah-- TL seems to have a hard time dealing with Ness in 2.5. TL is just a really great weight and fall speed to get combo'd out of dthrow. Ness also does a pretty good job with edgeguarding TL in general.

In 2.1, I felt that TL had a strong MU advantage since Ness had very little approach options and succumbed to projectiles quite heavily. In 2.5, Ness got a huge boost to his mobility options (you'll see when the changelist is completed and released) and it really goes a long way to helping ness approach and weave through projectiles and get grabs. Not only that, but the speed in which TL draws projectiles has been slowed down since 2.1, which really weakens TL's ability to just camp out Ness.

Probably 60:40 Ness, but it's still very early to say.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Yeah, I've definitely got some extensive experience in the Toon Link match-up. Maybe a little too much, haha. Anyways, dazrin mentioned some good points in comparison from 2.1 -> 2.5. To continue off of what was said, Toon Link's design focus becoming more of a hands on character rather than campy does grant us a better approach, and coupled with our improved mobility we get more options to confuse & weave around Toon Link. DJC NAir is great for stopping incoming projectiles that aren't bombs, while the latter aren't to difficult too avoid. Remember that everything can be smacked away with Bat, and angling up is a nice anti-(n)air. Projectiles, namely bombs, give Toon Link follow ups like UpB so be weary of that. Don't fall for bomb -> DAir.

Stealing bombs (z, wavedash, AGT) open up a few options with Ness' unique item play. They can be used offensively to nab useful hits like FAir, or used in conjunction with Magnet for extended combos. Defensively, AGT is a nice little bonus for making it back onstage. Or you can choose to just leave it somewhere on the ground (similar to what a Tink/Link play might do) and see how they react. I feel it's important to know (Toon) Link's item game better than he does, which includes knowing where & when his rang will be at all times, along with knowing the exact moment his bombs will explode. Knowing these little things can be game changing. A bomb exploding in Toon Links hand can lead to big damage or death in BAir. Something I like to do is land a Dthrow around half-way to a bomb's detonation, DJC UAir two or three times, step back as he explodes and follow up with a juicy BAir (Very low percents, or fresh stock). Get creative with this.

Spaced Fires can snipe bombs, though our other options are usually better. This is a nice way to recover in some cases, assuming you save your DJ for DJ FAir. FAir bounces bombs at certain angles by the way. Spawning fire against boomerang and arrows though is amazing. In many cases you can make Toon Link approach, or if he's already approaching, the fire will produce a meaty punish.

Anyways moving on. Toon Link has received significant buffs to his normals overall, and can lead to some nasty things. Whatever you do, don't. get. grabbed. Toon Link's grab combos are very dangerous and at higher percents DThrow -> UpB or DAir are his best kill options. Excluding gimps. At low to mid percents, DThrow -> Usmash is a primary tech chase that covers our spot dodge. Tech rolls are generally better than standing techs for this reason. Try to bait grabs, and punish with aerials & fire. Don't be vertical too long against Toon Link either. DAir is a good stuff, especially against a hungry Toon Link's UpB, but his vertical control with bombs and UAir is solid. As well as DAir below and AGT stall. Overall Ness has an answer to everything Toon Link has, and more in his combos and neutral control. Spaced FAir, like any match up, is vital. Dash Attack is nice to sneak in every once and awhile, or as a follow up in general since it pops him up into the air. Oh and sweetspotting PKT2 is super important as well as landing on stage for quick options (Jab, WD, Jump..). Toon Link will generally try to edgeguard with bombs that lead to stuff (DAir..), NAir, or even grab. FSmash is also a really good option against us on the edge, it puts out those big hitboxes deceptively quick and will kill you. Beware the DTilt as well. Mixing up PKT2s, even if just delaying the initial impact, makes a big difference.

Currently, I'd say Ness wins this match up. Small advantage. Toon Link combos Ness hard but Ness hits back harder, as well as forces an approach. Great edgeguards.

Ok so let's summarize;
-Force Toon Link to approach w/Fire + Aerials (FAir, NAir..)
-Weave to control space
-Bait grabs & get grabs, avoid grabs!!
-Use projectiles against him, powershield!!
-DI away from Toon Link's grabs, watch out for NAir approach (and in general).
-DThrow is our primary grab, it can lead to death if everything goes right. FThrow/BThrow to put Toon Link offstage, BThrow will kill at high percents (120%+).
`-->UThrow if DJ is stolen. Useful under platforms, reading DI, and mix up.
-Combos! Toon Link is the perfect weight for DJC UAir strings, FAir -> Regrabs, and Magnet combos.
-Edgeguard with Fire, ruin chain recovery with NAir/DAir, RAR Dash or Instant Magnet Grab the edge. Thunder and Magnet work offstage occasionally.
-Confuse the enemy! Use your new found aerial abilities like never before! Weave in, weave out, weave to the sides, turnaround magnet glide!
-Toon Link is free :toonlink:
-And perhaps most importantly, Fuzzy Pickles!

Yup. Sorry if this was a little wordy.. I tried to cut it down. If I missed anything or anyone has any questions I can probably answer just about anything, so feel free.

Here's sort of an idea of what I mean, and how to apply it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6yI-QWbKig

Ignore the stocks, they're dumb. Daze *****.

Bryonato

Green Hat
Seems the boards have been a little slow lately. Perhaps we can begin a new matchup discussion? I would love to talk a little about C.Falcon. I'll just throw out a few things I've found through many friendlies played with one of the other good Smashers in my city.

Ness definitely has a lot of tools to break CF's approach since Nair seems to outprioritze pretty much anything he can throw at you. Both Falcon Kick and Dive are stopped dead by PKFire. Fair seems to be a good general option but if spaced poorly I often end up trading with the Knee and possibly losing a stock because of it.

PKFlash has proven (for me at least) to be a great option when legdeguarding as CF has a very predictable recovery and can lead to some great follow ups if not a kill. Walk-off Dair works reliably too if CF gets comfortable trying to FF under your ledgeguards.

Also, maybe it's just me but I can't seem to time anything right out of Dthrow so unless I want to keep techchasing after Dthrows the best throw option to combo into with CF is upthrow.

What are your thoughts?

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I have a lot of experience in this matchup and I feel exactly all of those things. Cfalcon is definitely (no surprise) one of the easier charcters to gimp, and ness's fthrow to get him off the edge might see a lot more use. He is also one of the characters that can more fearlessly hit ness out of his recovery, so that's an issue. I often feel like all of cfalcon's combo-> knee options destroy me...which i'm not sure if it is more indicative of ness's weight or my DI. Any tips on preventing the crazy knee enders against cfalcon? Which way do you DI?

Throws:
Cfalcon occupies a weird weight class...at low percentages, uthrow is the best but once he passes about 20%, he can jump out of uthrow combos meaning I prever downthrow tech reads and mixups. I've been playing around with dthrow to air magnet dair followthroughs, although someone like SinB who has a lot more character control can comment on how effective or ineffective these are.

Defensively:
I also find against cfalcon, it is important to nair out of a tumble instead of jumping out of it. Nair comes out quicker, while jumping will probably just mean you get hit and lose your second jump.

Not sure the ratio on this matchup, but I want to give it to cfalcon.

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to input a bit on Ness vs Tink, but I feel strongly defensive regarding the matter that Tink is free against Ness.

Theoretically speaking, Ness has all the tools to prove himself more viable in the MU than Tink would ever, but to go off the bat with 60:40 seems a bit too early to assume.

I've watched a bit of both characters (and play both in some pretty weird fashions) so I'm still kind of skeptical on that ratio call. I could list offstage potential in coordination with onstage control and field of play.

I already know for a fact that both of them are ass when put offstage, Ness a LOT less than Tink but I feel like the Tink potential in the MU is extremely overlooked ( I main both as well as Lucas to avoid bias for any of the characters).

EDIT: In regards to my Tink, I play a bit like Dazrin's Tink and Lethal's Link. I have somewhat of an offensive kamikaze syndrome when I play Tink, lol.

Bryonato

Green Hat
Fthrow off the edge completely wrecks Falcon. An Fthrow followed by a series of fairs if timed and spaced correctly can get you an early gimp.

As far as knee enders go I wish I had more to tell you. I really just find it depends most on how you DI away from the set up to the knee rather than the knee itself because the knee is well... the knee. Once you reach 70% you're at kill percent. Luckily CF has a lot of other weaknesses to compensate for his ridiculous kill potential.

I've found that through fair and nair CF has a really hard time grabbing you with his upB and unless you're above him those are the two best moves to gimp him with, although in some situations the upB can grant CF grab armor.

There are sometimes though when I just get completely wrecked. I don't know if it is something about Ness' gravity that flows really well for Falcon but once he gets momentum he can 0-death you in a hurry. I suppose CF's entire kit is based around momentum though.

If I had to call the matchup I would like to say even but it could be something like 55-45 CF or 60-40 but the latter doesnt sit right with me as I feel we do have a lot of options vs CF.

EDIT: Two more things I wanted to mention:
1. UTilt is great at stopping CF's aerial approach.
2. CF's jab/tilt game is WAY better than ours. If CF approaches with Dive and we shield it, it has enough hitlag and spacing to put us where we cant grab him/hit him and he has the perfect spacing to jab/ftilt/dtilt etc. Not sure how much this will add to the discussion I've just found that I get put in this position more often then I'd like.

Bryonato

Green Hat
I'm going to input a bit on Ness vs Tink, but I feel strongly defensive regarding the matter that Tink is free against Ness.

Theoretically speaking, Ness has all the tools to prove himself more viable in the MU than Tink would ever, but to go off the bat with 60:40 seems a bit too early to assume.
Off the bat :cool:

Honestly though I love the Tink Ness MU. I really think Ness has the upperhand as (as stated before) Tink is at that perfect weight where if Ness gets a grab in he can really just beat the snot out of him. There are of course other factors but I don't want to reiterate everything else that has been said.

GMaster171

Smash Ace
@TL
I have only base knowledge in this one, my friend is learning TL, so he hardly uses the character to what its potential is, but I also feel its somewhere slightly in Ness' favor, due to the silly things Ness can get out of grabs, the ease of baiting TL's neutral options (unless I'm mistaken and my friend doesn't know what to do), and in general how I felt the matches going.

@C. Falcon
No experience in this, but Mofo's matches are probably a good place to look, u-throw doesn't combo after around 20%, but uair juggles for quite a while after this, and out of u-throw at lower %s. imo its around even, maybe a bit in Falcon's favor, our weight gets us ***** iirc.

Edit: guess i should put what others I feel I can understand.

@Ivysaur
the Ivy matchup feels solidly in Ness' favor, grabs combo and kill, you have multiple ways of dealing with vines and leaf, good weight for getting out of high % combos/punishes, (fire=super effective :D ), recovery is rather free imo, and multiple options can be baited with bair (love punishing almost every ground option with one move, aerial Ivy is a bit more annoying.) and you are generally safe on shield due to d-tilt (spam it when landing, it more often than not beats grab). feels like 60-40 Ness

@Sonic
this one is weird, theres lots my friend doesnt do, but also lots i know I can punish. The key here seems to try to bring the pace of the match to one Ness controls, not to try to go as fast around as Sonic. Nair and fair are very good here, as well as PKF against some spinning. Never recover from directly below the edge, as the spring will get you (providing he knows his own options) dont try to grab much OOS, actually dont trust most OOS options as Sonic can either WD out of our range, or just go through us and punish. Get him when you can but dont chase him is my advice. Id say somewhere in Sonic's favor, something like 55-45, but I'm still highly unsure about this.

only other characters I have experience against are Peach, Zard, Mario (all of which my friends dont play as well as they are able to), Snake, Falco and Ganon (these three I havent played enough against to know what does/doesnt work well, or to make a number with justification)

GMaster171

Smash Ace
No, I meant the match from Melee, almost everything is the same in that matchup imo, both characters do have some new tools, but the basis is the same.

eeditid post, more thoughts.

Bryonato

Green Hat
Thanks for the input GMaster. we should definitely try to keep the MU discussion on one character for the moment, though :p

Nkguy01

Smash Apprentice
My bro has a decent tink, I think. Ness can easily downthrow combo, up air tink to a certain percentage. I tend to jump around because Tink's downthrow will always combo into up smash, if I'm correct....I pk fire a lot in order to get in. Tink can tech chase Ness rather well too, as well as predict jumps with boomerangs and arrows. Since powershielding is a lot easier in this game, I attempt to catch the Tink by surprise. Ness also has to watch out for Tink's dash attack. I don't believe that a spotdogdge can avoid it, and a ness near the ledge is asking for death. Also, Ness is decent at dealing with Tink in terms of edgeguarding. He can catch Tink with pk thunder's tail...He can pk fire and try to down air (wont work if Tink continues to remain in pk fire's hitbox). He can even try to foward air. A good Tink will constantly bomb jump...and I think it's difficult to read a Tink's air dodge into tether grab. I'd prefer to punish with a back air but it's too risky. I don't think it's a good idea to catch Tink from above. Tink's recovery move is really powerful. A down air is only a good option if already caught in a pk fire (I prefer throwing it at an angle as the opponent might think he's safe and let go of the ledge....and might recover towards the ledge because he thinks his recovery will go unpunished). I feel like Ness needs to respect the Tink and give him the ledge. You might even consider standing reasonably far and baiting your opponent into thinking that you're growing to throw out a pk fire. It's up to you really because I feel like Tink can easily grab the ledge. Keep in mind that I only feel that Tink has a good recovery when near the ledge. When not close enough to reach with normal recovery, Tink will have to resort to bomb jumps...which can be interrupted with Ness's arsenal of moves.

You have to deal with Tink's projectiles by not letting him throw them or by letting the player think twice about throwing them in fear of being caught with a pk fire. Pk fire is normally the way I rack up damage...as well as grabs. Tink players, from my experience are always afraid of being thrown offstage because of his somewhat poor recovery. Go in confidently and use this vulnerability against them. Overall, the matchup is slightly difficult...I want to say it's almost even...but a greatly executed mixture of offense and defense can destroy Tinks. I think Ness, with momentum can destroy Tinks...but I also feel that Tink's with momentum can destroy Ness as well because they have the projectiles to zone in and "hit and run" Ness. I want to say the matchup is slightly favorable to Ness because of Tink's poor recovery.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I want to hear about Ness v. Cfalcon. Mainly, what works on him that doesn't work on other people. I know that <20%, there are some nice uthrow combos but after that percent, I notice it becomes harder to have uthrow followup combos.

Bryonato

Green Hat
Usually what I like to do is Dthrow -> Techchase Dthrow -> Techchase dash attack -> dair -> techchase DJC dair -> bair

Of course with tech chasing you can throw in a ton of different things, that's just a combo I like to do personally. I've put in all the info I can as far as the matchup going (I'm going to set it at 55-45 CF).

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Whats the maximum combo damage we can get off an uair? If they DI away, can we uair, fair, regrab?

Bryonato

Green Hat
I don't have access to my Wii at the moment (probably won't until tomorrow) but I'll go into training mode and see what I can figure out then.

Nkguy01

Smash Apprentice
Captain vs Ness is weird. I feel like Ness has a lot of combos on Captain...but with good spacing, and with falcon's amazing speed and nairs...he can bait Ness into attacking and eventually go in for a grab to knee if at the right percents.

It can go back and forth...because Ness can juggle falcon...and even set up spikes somewhat easily, but a really spacy and patient Falcon can be scary for Ness.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
If ness bans out the large stages he can pin Falcon down and pressure him somewhat. If the Falcon is aggressive Ness can use his great OoS options to catch Falcon pressuring his shield and punish him with a ToD combo or massive amounts of juggles and tech chases.

Although Falcon runs circles around Ness. Considering Ness's slower vertical mobility, Falcon could just platform camp Ness and play hit and run without committing to anything. Since everything Falcon has hit confirms into Knee he can be as patient as he wants. (A perfect example of Ness getting Platform camped would be Apex 2013 Hbox v Armada, And even though Ness's vertical options are beter than melee, and Falcon has no projectiles like Ylink, the concept is similar.)

Falcon's Mobility (dash dance, fall speed, double jump speed+wave landing on platforms) makes it very hard for ness to control any part of the stage unless Ness platform camps with PK fire. If the stage is not FoD, WW or Yoshi's Falcon can just avoid Ness and wait to land one move which will set up for Uair chains, tech chaces off Dair and Dthrow, etc etc.
If Ness can control the pace of the match well he can combo Falcon like no tomorrow, so Ness's main goal in the matchup is to do whatever he can to just lock Falcon down and catch him with a grab, Pk Fire, dair, other combo starters. Edge guarding Falcon is mindlessly easy; force him to recover low and just grab the ledge > drop down nair/dair/bair.

I'd put it at 60/40 Falcon, Just because on even a medium sized stage Falcon can run circles around Ness, hit confirming anything he lands into a combo ending in knee to an easy edge guard. Ness, on the other hand, has a hard time taking control of the match or the stage.

Bryonato

Green Hat
This is definitely something I forgot to take into consideration. Despite all the tools we have vs CFI neglected to mention how often I see CF sit on the top platform in Yoshi's/BF and just camp out a decent opportunity to strike. Once again Ness' poop stage control hurts him. I still like 55-45, though 60-40 seems within reason. I just think the matchup is a lot more winnable than that.

Bryonato

Green Hat
Ok does Sheik **** all over us or something? I feel like this is a really bad matchup for us. I struggled a lot vs a local Sheik main.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I have no experience in the match-up at all, but it is Sheik and she did crap all over Ness in Melee iirc.

Her ground control is better than ours,and her platform game also, most likely.She guaranteed follow ups from dthrow depending on DI, and easy easy gimps on us with needles, Sheik has a lot going for her in this matchup.

Our fair most likely stuffs out a lot of her approaches though. Someone with a lot of experience with this MU should share some wisdom with us.

Bryonato

Green Hat
Yes please. I'm so salty.

Also Soft serve would you mind changing the title of the thread to match the current discussion? That would be great :)

Nkguy01

Smash Apprentice
I think shiek still has her down throw chaingrab game right? In any case...stay the hell away from Shiek and pk fire. I haven't played a shiek in pm yet but I imagine I'd play it the same way that I would against Marth.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Its a mix up now. No straight regrab on proper DI. she gets either an aerial if you DI up/towards her or a tech chase situation if you DI down/away.

GMaster171

Smash Ace
That match-up, along with Marth somewhat, have always been notoriously bad for Ness... Everything they do just seems to shut something important down for Ness, and he cant do as much in return. I don't have much experience in each, but its not really needed to know how bad it is heh...

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
Balloon vs Ness = 100-0
-- So I was wondering what the deal is with the freaking balloon on Smashville. I honestly want to have a legitimate discussion on how to not make any potential angling mishaps occur when using PKT on the likes of Smashville.

Considering I got balloon gimped probably 3 times in the same match in a previous incarnation of the game, I wanna know if there's any real advice to not getting bopped by a popped balloon. It's not like I'm trying to gimp myself or screw myself over... it just happens. It's actually part of the reason why I don't think Smashville is honestly good for Ness. I mean, in a sense where it could provide good, it can provide negative aspects too. It's kinda like a double-edged sword.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
For real? Just PKT2 further away...unless I've been getting lucky.

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
For real? Just PKT2 further away...unless I've been getting lucky.
Probably lucky.
At such a horrid perspective of the stage and the camera focus, there's a suggested chance that I could be screwing myself over from time to time on accident. It seems silly at first, yeah, but when it happens to you more often and even happens to other people who've used Ness or main him for the matter, it becomes kind of irritating. I find it quite laughable though. :b

Nguz95

Smash Lord
I haven't had this happen to me before... I have been gimped by mario's fireballs though. Now that's annoying.

Bryonato

Green Hat
That match-up, along with Marth somewhat, have always been notoriously bad for Ness... Everything they do just seems to shut something important down for Ness, and he cant do as much in return. I don't have much experience in each, but its not really needed to know how bad it is heh...

To touch on the Marth matchup I really think it's one that just gets easier with experience. I guess you could say that about any matchup, but for example when I first played the matchup I was losing so hard and so often that I picked up a different character to deal with the matchup. However now I don't really mind it as I really like Marth's weight/gravity. When Ness gets in he GETS IN.
Ness still definitely loses the matchup 65:35 imo but it doesn't feel impossible.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
The cool thing about marth is its all about angles. There's an angle...like 45 degrees above the horizon where Ness's fair will hit marth without marth's fair hitting ness. Alternatively, you'll be zoning and mixing dash attacks and pk fires to penetrate his fortress. Also, edge guarding Marth is SO much better than in melee.

Bryonato

Green Hat
So I made a Ness MU chart. Already posted it in the Skype group but figured it should go here for the sake of saving it.

mu's with an asterisk indicate a lack of experience and probable innaccuracy.
Ness is always represented by the left number.
Gmaster and RedSP helped me with Peach, Wario, Diddy, Weegee and DK

Bowser: *50/50 (could go + or -5 tbh)
CF: 50/50 (45:55 at the worst. really like this mu)
Zard *--55--/45
Diddy: *50/50
DK: *50/50 (45:55 at the worst)
Fox: 40/60
Falco: 40/60
GnW: 50/50
Ganon: --60--/40
Ike: 45/55
Ivy: 35/65
Puff: *50/50
D3: --60--/40 (if not greater)
Link: 40/60 (used to think this was even but 2.6 link D: )
Lucario: 50/50
Lucas: 50/50
Weegee:*--60--/40
Mario: 45/55
Marth: 35/65
MK: *50/50
Peach: 40/60
Pika: 50/50
Pit: *40/60
ROB: *50/50
Sheik: 30/70
Snake: *45/55
SANIC: --55--/45
Squirtle: 50/50
TL: --60--/40
Wario: *45/55
Wolf: 45/55
Zelda: 50/50
ZSS: 50/50

RedSP's thoughts on the Weegee MU:
Luigi vs Ness is almost hilarious. I'd speculate that it's a 60:40 for Ness; it's going to be in his favor, but I don't believe it completely shuts Luigi out of the competition either. I only say it's hilarious because you can literally PK Flash him when he's offstage and it'll connect over 70-80% of the time. It's also one of Ness' most dreadful mus. You literally have to sit and play through it and it's kinda boring.

Gm's thoughts on the Peach MU:
imo Peach is slightly in her favor, we have to be careful about approaching as her defensive options are insane
tho we have no trouble recovering on most stages
if theres a high/top plat, its free
she cant cover it at all

SouthernGent

Smash Cadet
Ness vs Sheik is definitely a losing match up. I recently got one of my friends into PM and he decided to main Sheik and I can feel the match up getting increasingly in his favor. Though if you read them right you can chain d-throw so that is pretty nice.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
Yeah-- TL seems to have a hard time dealing with Ness in 2.5. TL is just a really great weight and fall speed to get combo'd out of dthrow. Ness also does a pretty good job with edgeguarding TL in general.

In 2.1, I felt that TL had a strong MU advantage since Ness had very little approach options and succumbed to projectiles quite heavily. In 2.5, Ness got a huge boost to his mobility options (you'll see when the changelist is completed and released) and it really goes a long way to helping ness approach and weave through projectiles and get grabs. Not only that, but the speed in which TL draws projectiles has been slowed down since 2.1, which really weakens TL's ability to just camp out Ness.

Probably 60:40 Ness, but it's still very early to say.
Dazrin that avatar picture is too hot damnit lol
I agree completely though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey guys, i'm gonna go ahead and sub to this thread and hopefully i can help out the discussion :)

i finally got an SD card for P:M and ness is looking like one of the best characters, so i main him now (at least for this patch! :p)

Top Bottom