• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashthebirdy

Smash Cadet
you guys are all nerds come on get a life I bet you guys sit on the computer and jack off because you fukken get some do you guys even know what a girl is

those are boobs you've suppose to touch them not jack off all day or grope around your control.

Come on guys fukken get a life and stop fukken playing this ******** game. I bet none of you guys have ever had a girl friend or gotten some in your life

Spinner

Smash Cadet
I lol'd XD

But you must understand that this game is highly talked about by not just the same people who have been on already. This is a forum.

Cinder

Smash Master
Yay, a troll =D *grabs pitchfork*

And if you're so much better than us, why are you here? You had the time to create an account just to say we have no life? I'd love to hear what kind of life you have...

And also, you say we have no lives, yet you have 66 posts here and a FC posted? Hypocrite much?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
reported.

why don't you get a life? it looks like all you can do is insult us for no **** reason. i guess thats all you can do in YOUR life, idiot.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
I think were supposed to like them but I'm not sure. I know these weird creatures know as girls have them but just a rumor I've heard.

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
lol thats jokes people are always snitches to this kinda stuff, why be a snitch unless u get offended haah

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Its getting locked anyways might as well have fun while it last

Free posts everyone come one come all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TP

Smash Master
It would be EPIC if the person who's chest that is happened to be a member of the forum.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
You trolls are all the same!
1. You say that we're nerds, yet you say BOOBS are the best thing in the world!
2. You only made your account to do just this so you canget attention. You're just like an immature playground bully. Only nobody is afraid of you. Instead everyone is really annoyed by you.

You suck. I hope you get banned for this. Do yourself a favor and never come back here.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My girlfriend plays Melee.
How lucky am I?

she sucks at it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom