• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need some Ike training!

egernant

Smash Rookie
Im new, so this may not be the place for this topic, but I couldnt find a better spot, and I really want to get my name out there soon and start getting better. anyway, I have mained Ike since day 1 and I am looking to join a guild and get a lot better. I figure the best way is 1 vs 1 matches with Ikes that are better with me. so please add me and post your FC below so we can spar. hopefully we can teach each other something.

Thanks for the help.

SSBB FC: 4081-5262-1337

Please no flaming if I did something wrong, just tell me where I should have posted.

egernant

Smash Rookie
alright thanks, I will add you soon, but I'm extremely busy this weekend and won't be on much. I will see you online or PM you for a match.

NiRV7iQ

Smash Apprentice
Hey.
What I would reccomend is looking in the regional section under tournaments and finding some local competitive players to play with. WiFi isn't that great, plus you can't get advice over WiFi.. it's better to be sitting with people.(Not to mention the god **** lag). Good Luck man.

You don't need to join a guild....(sidenote)

-Radiomuted

Top Bottom