• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Some help with Robin Match Ups

[TWRK]

Smash Rookie
I'm Wondering what Characters Does Robin Struggle to Fight and What Characters Does he/She Does Well Fighting With Any Advice/Tips Would be nice

Casey Chase

Undine~
3DS FC
1521-4138-1029
Here's a place to start.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hVmblcX5ZdZFD9rdjRkxYuM5_2bE_jHqn1mTDYhkf_E/edit?usp=sharing

I finally completed/updated it! My fabled Robin MU list spreadsheet that I have mentioned sometimes. It's still not completed yet though because I don't have all the experience in every MU, but its pretty close, and I have most of the important MUs down. The characters towards the top tend to be a little less explained that the characters towards the bottom because I got more involved the further I got in, but I tried to go back and add info in, so sometimes that's just all I know.

Some basic keys/code deciphering:

-The MU % is how I think Robin does in the MU, as an example vs. Bowser it is 60-40 Robin.
-Every "bad MU" (anything less than 50) is in red
-Every MU I am too unfamiliar with to say anything confidently is in grey, I do put my best guess and what I do know down sometimes
-The "comments" and "extra notes" sections are pretty much random info. There is no organization on what information is where. That will have to be on a later patch
-The customs section is how much worse/better the MU gets with customs on. Since customs is not a format I am too familiar with, I can definitely expect people to disagree. My region does not like them, and I honestly don't see them returning. Red (bad) --> Yellow (neutral) --> Green (good) ---> Blue (this can save the MU)
-The XP section is what notable/non-notable players I have played that play those characters in tournament.
-"Rando" means random players with little skill. "Half-rando" means players who are known within our region, but are only decent. "Quarter-rando" means someone that is really good in our region, but you have probably never heard of them. If they are named then they are someone notable, and people outside our region can recognize them.
I would look more at the notes rather than the MU ratings. If you want to look at specific matchups then ask here. The official discussion thread is also handy. Though they only discuss one character at a time, it goes a lot more in-depth.

Top Bottom