• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with setting up DIOS MIOS on Wii

Super Izzy

Smash Cadet
So, I already have my Wii modded & set up via USB loader GX with a ton of Wii games already on it. Can I have both Wii & Gamecube ISOs on the same USB & load them up via USB loader? Do I need to format or where do I start? I'm just being cautious. My Wii runs everything fine so I just don't want to mess anything up.

Anutim

Smash Apprentice
The content of your post and the thread name doesn't really add up, LOL.

Anyway. Yes, you can have both Wii and Gamecube games on the same USB. The method I use is a program called wbfs2fat to make my WBFS format USB to partially FAT32 and partially WBFS. (WBFS for Wii games and FAT32 for GC games.)

As for installing Dios Mios on your Wii, there are a ton of tutorials on Youtube about it. If there's something that you don't understand, ask the creator of the tutorial or post another message here. :)

Top Bottom