• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help choosing a main

WizKick

Smash Apprentice

Last edited:

Shen_Jehuty

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2423-3102-6095
I main ZSS and judging from your video your play style is way more defensive and methodical then mine (I'm very aggressive) so I don't know how helpful this advise will be, but I guess give it a shot and see if it works for you.

One of ZSS best attacks in her meteor (down A air) and her up B, which I notice you had several golden opportunities to use. They will raise your opponents % like crazy if used, making things like ZSS's knee and whip make your opponent go flying. Another helpful tip when using the stun gun (B) is positioning yourself behind your opponent using the down B flip and then blasting them. You will automatically be facing them when you land and all you have to do is fire. Just make sure you have enough distance or else you become very vulnerable, especially to fast characters. If you do find yourself too close shield or roll to get out of danger.

Hopefully that helps. I am nowhere near top tier, but even very good playings that I've 1v1ed against have struggled with this play style.

WizKick

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm not really comfortable with the down B of hers yet, and I will try to work down air into my game more aggressively.

The main thing I want to do, before developing one character's game though, is pick one to focus on! lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom