• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help adding a simple stage

Juken

Smash Ace
I'll try to keep this short.

Trying to put this PM summit stage in a custom slot, but it seems to show up in game as all black with a couple of floating platforms. Anybody know how to fix this? Can this stage only go over the default summit slot?

Here's a picture:

Champion Red

Smash Cadet
It's going to be showing up black but it won't be black in game. Don't worry about that.

As for the platforms, you downloaded the PM Summit with platforms. If you don't want platforms, there's a PM Summit with no platforms on Brawl Vault

Champion Red

Smash Cadet
Ah that's because you are not using the right rel file. You are using an FD rel when you're supposed to be using a summit rel.

Last edited:

Juken

Smash Ace
I have a different map over the default Summit. Do you know where I can download a default one?

Champion Red

Smash Cadet
Does the default Summit use a Summit rel file? If so, you can copy that rel onto your desktop, rename it st_customxx and put it back into your SD card. If not then I can probably find a summit rel for you to download.

Juken

Smash Ace
Nope, it uses battlefield. I may need someone else to upload one. There doesn't seem to be a st_summit.rel or st_ice.rel in the default PM homebrew module files either.

Juken

Smash Ace
Thanks, but I'm having trouble with the installer for that site... Could you use a simpler one like Mediafire or Dropbox?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
You don't need an installer for speedyshare.
Just click here

Top Bottom