• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need feedback on videos and help on how they look

SmashPerfect

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, we're new here to the community and we are hoping to get some positive feedback on some videos we started making! Let us know what you think of them so far and what we can do to improve them, and even take suggestions on what we should do next. We also are planning to do all of the Super smash bros. series and we're trying to make it diverse.

Here's our Youtube, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVs-2ED_e7nBhti2beXkr1A

Any feedback is appreciated!

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
I recommend not going that diverse. There is quite a split between the games.

Additionally rather than uploading combo videos as soon as you can I recommend being more critical of what moments you put in the vid. A combo vid shows of flashy stuff that is either hard to pull off or pretty uncommon cause the opponent has to di less optimal for such a hard punish or even hard reads. in both videos there is footage that is both easy to do and guaranteed. Which is great to use but not exactly the right material for combo videos.

SmashPerfect

Smash Rookie
I recommend not going that diverse. There is quite a split between the games.

Additionally rather than uploading combo videos as soon as you can I recommend being more critical of what moments you put in the vid. A combo vid shows of flashy stuff that is either hard to pull off or pretty uncommon cause the opponent has to di less optimal for such a hard punish or even hard reads. in both videos there is footage that is both easy to do and guaranteed. Which is great to use but not exactly the right material for combo videos.
Ok thanks man! I really wasnt sure on what to call them since they were more meant to be kinda funny so "combo video" just popped into my mind. But thanks again for the input, every little bit helps

Top Bottom