• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a second character !

Macroloc

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody !
I've Lucas for first character (4 ever <3) but I haven't a second character. I change every time of character for a second and I don't arrive to choose a second.
Who is the best second character for Lucas ?

Ps : (Sorry for my english D:).

Blue_Lightning

Smash Cadet
Well uh, it's kind of hard to just recommend one like that. I personally sub Toon Link because I like his play style, but unless you give us your preferences (like you'd prefer someone with or without projectiles, does good damage but is bad at killing/vice-versa), we really can't help. Why don't you just try picking each character individually and see which is better? You should have some idea unless all you've ever fought against were Lucas!

Tokaio

Smash Journeyman
If you're looking for a secondary to counter all your bad match-ups, Diddy Kong, Snake, and Donkey Kong do pretty well. They all go even or better with Snake, Marth, and GW. Of course, if you want to counter all your match-ups, just go MK >_>.
Just play whoever you're comfortable with and have fun with. The game is much more enjoyable that way.

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
mk just counters everything, but mk is not fun for me to play, so i play other characters that are more fun to play with. You just have to find someone who fits you well and makes the game enjoyable.

Top Bottom