• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a fun and reliable crew?

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Co-Leaders:
TGP | Gamethroughplayer

TGP | SandvichHoovy
Clan Name: TheGamingPotatoes

To join our crew:
1) You must have a skype, and a challonge account.
2) Add me on skype: Boomersfun3
3) You will tell us who you main, etc.
4) You will play someone from our crew (randomized), chatting via skype.
5) It will be best 3 out of 5
6) We will spectate the match, and see if you are good, or if you should keep practicing.
7) Depending on how you play, we will decide whether you can join or not.

About Our Crew:
We are a brand new crew looking for members, who are skillful, but are still fun to be around. We train those who need training in our crew, as well as play fun matches together.
Every Tuesday night, we each have our own tournament with just each other in the crew, and it's lots of fun.
We are planning on fighting other crews once we get at least 5 people in our crew. (Current: 3)

Crew Rules:
1.) If possible, train with others before tournaments, or just for fun.
2.) Plz don't brag m9 daz no kool
3.) Show up to MOST of the clan ranking match day and tournaments. You do not need to be present every time because I understand that things happen in your lives also.
4.) Have Fun.

If you have any questions, or want to tryout, respond here/add me on skype: Boomersfun3

Last edited:

xl JonyBoi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aubsmada
If you would like to add me now or ill try adding you on my other computer, my skype name is Falco Lombardi, and i have a Jiggly Puff picture as my profile pic.

Top Bottom