• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm bringing unlimited replays, and I just got a capture card. Me and Foxy talked and I have forced replays for Finals.

and somebody goddam pick up Stongers.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Foxy sandbagged against me at Omni's B+ tourny and I ended winning the set with a Charizard Fsmash on Jiggs at 40%.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
psi, do you have a capture card at home? cuz I'd be glad to upload those matches for you lol

i want to upload more vidz :( i have 143 subscribers :)

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
It's official, I'm not coming to this. :ohwell:

I guess all you bros will have to feel my improved wrath next time. Have fun and **** stuff, everyone.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Sorry you can't make it Uncle. Maybe next NCSU tourny we'll see you arond.

Just a heads up on directions:

If you are having trouble finding North Hall, it is the only dorm building on the north side of Hillsborough Street. That is the side with all the restaurants and stores. There should be a huge parking lot on the left hand side (if you are looking at it from across the street) and please call or text either of the phone numbers listed above when you guys reach the parking lot.

Top Bottom