• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i think m2 just nairs when he is limited to pretty much nothing else.

nair is safe a lot of the time, but its not broken

they probably got the idea for mach tornado from m2's nair

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ crystal meth, like real talk that mewtwo is beast. i like that playstyle.
@ lucas- EXTENDEEEEEEEEERRR!!!

is there a cool quote for mewtwo?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Yeah its "WOW all this characters moves come out really slow and hes really restable/spikeable/comboable"

-anyone whos ever played mewtwo

oh and "what i thought id do was....nair...into....nair?....and then...maybe i could nair him again."

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I saw you post in that thread, Boss Hog. You also had NC become a southern state forever. You were also Twiggy back then lol.

Oh hi guys. Late night/early morning party?

Jon?

Smash Champion
PP, let's friendly at this. I've never played you before. Brawl of course, I don't want to be violated.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@ Dr PeePee: We played each other in tournament in doubles. I was Kirby so that didn't count lol.
@ Foxy: Everyone started arguing because Keith came in and started QQing about tech skill/Melee. Foxy, who are you teaming with?

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
umm as i recall i already beat foxy... lul it was a friendly though, but im winning ncsu, and i mtaking duke so **** yall n.igg.

@pp u know i love u and those idiotic melee players, i honetly didnt mean for the comment to stur ****. especially the glitch thing..... like i really thought it was glitches, it wasnt a flame
If you win by camping with Wario, you wouldn't have proved anything at all. Just saying.

edit: Finishing reading the 20 pages of bullcrap.

editedit: lol

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
technically, va is south, but

id certainly doesnt feel like it is, at least where i grew up (ie in one of the only regions that really matters)

Foxy

Smash Master
i remember when i was a nub

and now all these new folks have popped in and it's just a bunch of new guys arguing with a bunch of new guys

i haven't even met most of the people who post nowadays

sooooooo old

alzheimer's any day now...

Top Bottom