• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Winterfest (12/30/11) ft GEROD

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I want Chris and Juno to be captains. That could be interesting.

Also, I should be on the same team as PP in order to help balance things out.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I want Chris and Juno to be captains. That could be interesting.

Also, I should be on the same team as PP in order to help balance things out.
kevin probably won't be on crews because too good.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Good point. Let's put me, you, and him on the same team. That way it should be even with the other crew.

vZakat

Half Genie
Honestly I don't know how much longer I can keep hyping this mm up. It's so out of character for me to smack talk like this. >_<

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol me too.

especially about my fox lol.

luckily, there's only like 4 more days till the beatdown commences. Then we can put the talk behind us.

SK919

Deal with it
Lucas at NC state I said if you don't have money if I lose you still get a dollar. I did several MMs that day several with no one watching. It's only for me.. If you have a problem with the way I do things then I guess I'll just have to deal with it. I can lose some respect from you and still do falco combos.. no big deal.

Well I'm out of money now any way. The gas I spent to play with josh for 10 hours and get back.. combined with gas to play with pan for 11 hours has made me poor as ****. luckily theo is taking me to the fest. So no chris MM or Cam MM or smith MM but lots of friendlies an stuff. (and I have to get my hair fixed and owe karn a six pack of hornsbys)

See everyone friday

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hot damn crews are gonna be good.

adam, josh, twitch, cam, stingers, jim, DOH, theo, me, sneak, slasher, EWB, snap, gofg, lucas, raphael, and MORE?

i can't even imagine what this 10 v 10 is gonna look like. just the drafting itself is gonna be hype as **** LOL

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
do it vs cam. i don't wanna have a monopoly on the destruction.

i really only want to destroy zakats night. a 2 for 1 doesn't appeal to me.

plus i'm interested in seeing cam in a pressure situation too. granted, he'll be torn out the frame, but i'm still looking forward to seeing his falco do some ridiculous things for you to steal in the upcoming months :)

edit: by torn out the frame i mean ridiculously hydrated and such. in no way to i mean to suggest that my ***** za'atar has a shot at losing this lol.

sorry bryan :)

lord karn

Smash Master
Lucas at NC state I said if you don't have money if I lose you still get a dollar. I did several MMs that day several with no one watching. It's only for me.. If you have a problem with the way I do things then I guess I'll just have to deal with it. I can lose some respect from you and still do falco combos.. no big deal.

Well I'm out of money now any way. The gas I spent to play with josh for 10 hours and get back.. combined with gas to play with pan for 11 hours has made me poor as ****. luckily theo is taking me to the fest. So no chris MM or Cam MM or smith MM but lots of friendlies an stuff. (and I have to get my hair fixed and owe karn a six pack of hornsbys)

See everyone friday
Haha, if you don't have much money don't worry about the hornsby's.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
you're part of the more.

i wasn't sure if you would want to be in it since you don't really play much anymore.

i hope foxy ends up here somehow. and oh yeah karn too lol. so many players hype.

edit: and bden. and i'm afraid of smith lol.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
If you don't have much money just challenge people to MMs and make them agree to a split.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm planning to bring my PAL setup. I may or may not bring my regular setup. Same goes for my laptop and recording equipment.

lord karn

Smash Master
you're part of the more.

i wasn't sure if you would want to be in it since you don't really play much anymore.

i hope foxy ends up here somehow. and oh yeah karn too lol. so many players hype.

edit: and bden. and i'm afraid of smith lol.
I'll definitely be here. I have off of work. :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool. can u has setups?

i see a LOT of players that i'm gonna wanna play at this. i'll have my TV, and probably 2 chairs. ryan has my cube, but i'm hoping he'll end up at this anyway. and as much as the goal is to get sorta torn up, this is also one of my last chances to play before apex. so i hope we end up with more than 3/4 setups.

lord karn

Smash Master
cool. can u has setups?

i see a LOT of players that i'm gonna wanna play at this. i'll have my TV, and probably 2 chairs. ryan has my cube, but i'm hoping he'll end up at this anyway. and as much as the goal is to get sorta torn up, this is also one of my last chances to play before apex. so i hope we end up with more than 3/4 setups.

David actually has like all the TVs we had at his place. I'll try to get him to bring them.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yooooooo david at this? peach overload. i have some MM's against some peaches, so i'll be on the lookout for them.

ALSKGLAJKSG YEEEAAAAHHH FRIDAY

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yeah i don't have money
so

i can't really cook at this anymore
sorry bros

SK919

Deal with it
Haha, if you don't have much money don't worry about the hornsby's.
NO *****! Yo lemme tell yall about what karn did for me and my maain man Robert pan... yooo I brought my entire set up melee, tv, wii the works! all the way to Pan's place only to forget the wii mote!!!! In dire need... I knew it was a good idea to call Alex Ward.. and of course being the awesome dude Karn is he came over at mid night after working all day and brought a cube that he let us hang on to when he went back to his crib. I owe this dude hours of experience for that act of kindness.

YOU ARE GETTING A SIX PACK OF HORNSBY'S HARD CIDAR!!! :glare::glare::glare::glare:

SK919

Deal with it
btw I'm going to **** cam Chris

Silence with your nonsense, fam.

:falco: vs. :falco:

Gonna make some money for my ***** kevin nanney. He'll have plenty of side money for salt to throw at mango when he goes to apex and some pretzels for armada. Large coke for him.

yeah

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Bryan handling the **** talk with maturity. I approve. I wish I could attend this guys. Would be so fun, especially crews.

:phone:

lord karn

Smash Master
no *****! Yo lemme tell yall about what karn did for me and my maain man robert pan... Yooo i brought my entire set up melee, tv, wii the works! All the way to pan's place only to forget the wii mote!!!! In dire need... I knew it was a good idea to call alex ward.. And of course being the awesome dude karn is he came over at mid night after working all day and brought a cube that he let us hang on to when he went back to his crib. I owe this dude hours of experience for that act of kindness.

You are getting a six pack of hornsby's hard cidar!!! :glare::glare::glare::glare:
;) .

Top Bottom