• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh. i just meant that this flare of NC stuff was basically started by the random "greensboro is better than all the other cities" post i had. then it flared to raleigh vs greensboro, and then eventually east vs west. and now we're here, talking about the fact that east is gonna get their *** handed to them by the west side, and no matter who shows up for both sides, west is gonna rock the **** out of east.

no doubt.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i think due to stories being told in nc, falcon vs my sheik is rising quickly in the prs

:/ strangely, i haven't lost to a spacy since november's duke vs pp.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i dont think people usually are. lucas, u should sell ur body on the streets of pembroke. more pem less~

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
lucas we're going to mm a few times too, including my "scrubby falco" that you just had to mention you once 4 stocked lol (which i still don't remember but i'll take your word for it)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i dont think people usually are. lucas, u should sell ur body on the streets of pembroke. more pem less~
the gf would not approve lol

lucas we're going to mm a few times too, including my "scrubby falco" that you just had to mention you once 4 stocked lol (which i still don't remember but i'll take your word for it)
I'll make sure I have the money, and we'll stack it all up. :bee:

don't forget you're losing a dollar to me too, dh
:laugh:
oh, you

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol ur a **** i pretty much barely lose to ali when im warmed up and i always beat josh when im warmed up idk, johns, but it's true
im pretty sure i'll beat mike at duke too
im super confident

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think you got 2-0'd by Ali. Doesn't sound barely to me. GG almost taking a match off of a rusty West NC player.

Josh is East.

You won't beat Mike because he's a mad rapist.

Top Bottom