• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

GofG

Smash Champion
Banks, your words are relevant to my interests and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Banks

Smash Hero
it is one of the best sigs on all the boards imo, i just count my blessings that the text in signatures does not show up on namesearch!

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
Hey catfish i wanna change my name, i dont think im that popular amongs the community yet, so im sure it wont confuse anybody. How does Mongoose sound? or Legion? or Legin?? or Lokus?? or Lotus??? I like mongoose though.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
occdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. If you can raed tihs, psot it to y......uor wlal. Olny 55% of plepoe can39

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
occdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. If you can raed tihs, psot it to y......uor wlal. Olny 55% of plepoe can39
I wuodl nvere rade taht.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
That seriously tripped me out.

But then again, I am going green right now.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
dr pee pee watch me stack it up with falco

Title: Quit Your Job and Play Some Smash!
Date: 1/30/2010
Host: Fluxx'd up Crew
Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261131
Livestream Link: http://www.livestream.com/ballistics
Estimated Time of Stream: 12 PM Eastern Standard Time Melee first
Entry Fee: $10 Singles / $10 + $10 = $20 Doubles
Players:
Melee:
Tallahassee: Ballistics, Green Mario, Toobz, Awal
Louisiana: HiIH and cronies
Panama City: Zone, TropicalTaco
Pensacola: Holy Chef, Ram
Gainesville: JSSN, KBM, SEXPUMA, Harriettheguy, Raistlin
Miami: Trikrom3
Brawl:
Tallahasee: JSSN, Somacruz, DBS, Awal, SexPuma
Jacksonville: GeoffMoney,
Pensacola: Benaji, Skaterbaj
Gainesville: JSSN, KBM
Stream Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249284

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
If I won the lottery, as sad as it sounds... I'd probably attend almost every NC smash event until summer.. rofl..

With lots of traveling/chillin on weekdays of course. :grin:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Man, I would be a sexy beast then.

Edit: I do have some bangin shades I should wear to a tourney sometime. I just have to remember to bring them from home lol.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
So did anyone else wake up in a not necessarily familiar place and have to take a trek back to your dorm at 9 in the morning still maybe on a residual effect of the activities from the night before in like -3000 degree weather with sleet pelting your face?

It was fun :D

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
If I won the lottery, as sad as it sounds... I'd probably attend almost every NC smash event until summer.. rofl..

With lots of traveling/chillin on weekdays of course. :grin:
aint nothin wrong wit it brada

edit: is bos hog that black guy richard? besides ace i dont know most of the melee scene except the ones who played brawl. and if thats richard..... what up my ***.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Boss Hog=Boss Hog
Boss Nasty=Richard

I don't like the idea of Project M, but we'll see where it goes.

@Toasty: MMMMmmmm that seems like a good ideer.

@Boss hog: legit!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Project M makes me sad because it makes me think it's something about Metroid: Other M, but it's not.

Top Bottom